• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday Dec 29

lounge.PNG

Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Gerry and The Pacemakers

1a.jpg

Tip of the hat to Merle the Pearl as his wicked run comes to an end at 10 consecutive wins. It was a beauty Dave

I'm losing friends at an alarming rate this year, after longtime buddy and wife died in the last 3 months and a neighbourhood pal last week. I got a call from a great friend who comes by for at least one NFL night game a week for more years than I can count, been friends since our teens. He said over the holidays he had a headache so bad he went to the emergency room yesterday, they found out he had a bad pneumonia in his left lung and that fluid had gathered around his heart and the infection from the lung has spread to his blood. He's in good spirits but they told him to get his books in order because it's serious, fuk me. He said he has no idea what the headache had to with any of this but it's what got him to go the hospital, hopefully getting there in time will save him. I thought he was calling to say he was coming over to watch the game

37-21

Ok I'll play this one that I thought was yesterday

1stq mil/cle O59.5

Comment

36-23

The streak was 11 lost on 12
      Nevertheless I'll start a new one
      Brooklyn-6

Thx buddy for your help
      Sorry about your files
      Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 12-29-2023, 03:28 PM.

Comment

38-22
        Orlando+1
        Tom how bout (Baby I'm for real by the Originals) Great song !
        Last edited by North Ender; 12-29-2023, 05:08 PM.

Comment

1-2
          Hawks/Kings O252

Comment

I have a knack for going 4-1 and posting the only loser in here lol. But hey, it's not the worst thing!!

25-24

Sacramento Atlanta under 252

Thanks Tom

Comment

33-23-1 W1

Denv -1' (vs OKC)

Tough to get up in age, Tommy. Sorry you're losing friends. That sucks. I know. Have lost some very close friends in the past several years.

Comment

Working...
              X