Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Monday April 1

lounge.PNG

tman got an Elton John story for ya. The 1st time I went to see him my ol lady was doing a perm for her sister and I didn't feel like sitting around here for that and I said I'm gonna go find a scalp ticket and go to the show. Walked up to the door and 1st guy I run into has a single ticket for 125 bucks and I grabbed it. It wasn't a great seat so I decided to sit in the corner of the rink behind the stage, got two beer and had a couple spliffs and I sat on down with my feet up and not a soul around me. I was 30 feet from where he had his piano and I had a perfect view of him and the keyboard. After every song he stood up and did a couple bows to different areas of the stadium but he bowed to me all alone back there and pointed his finger right at me every time. Made me feel kinda special keeping in mind I'm not gay LOL. Not only is the guy a great artist, his stage show is top shelf

Elton John - I'm Still Standing - Wembley 1984

1a.jpg

Hope I didn't offend anyone with my fruit comment yesterday. I just don't like any of those LBGQRTSWXY people. Don't bother them and expect the same, I would never bother someone for their life choices and don't want to see them harmed needlessly unless of course they're pedos. But I'm sick of the whole thing, parades, flags and drag shit and I unapologetically won't be changing my mind on that this trip around the planet

87-57

1stq bos/cha O56

Comment

80-64 Ind -12.5
      Last edited by North Ender; 04-01-2024, 05:55 PM.

Comment

With ya 100% Tom!

Comment

68-56

Memphis Detroit over 216

Best of Luck tonight Everyone!

Comment

Thanks Darryl. I'm sure admiring your totals work buddy great stuff

Comment

58-51

Memphis +2

That's a great story Tom. I've never seen him. The closest I"ve come is the movie Rocket Man. I wish I would have. One other great fruity Pianist that I saw live up close in Las Vegas was Liberace.
              Not quite the same because it's just not the same music.

Comment

21-15

Pelicans -1.5

Comment

72-66-2 L1

Det -3 (vs Mumpiss)

GL guys

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    lounge.PNG

tman got an Elton John story for ya. The 1st time I went to see him my ol lady was doing a perm for her sister and I didn't feel like sitting around here for that and I said I'm gonna go find a scalp ticket and go to the show. Walked up to the door and 1st guy I run into has a single ticket for 125 bucks and I grabbed it. It wasn't a great seat so I decided to sit in the corner of the rink behind the stage, got two beer and had a couple spliffs and I sat on down with my feet up and not a soul around me. I was 30 feet from where he had his piano and I had a perfect view of him and the keyboard. After every song he stood up and did a couple bows to different areas of the stadium but he bowed to me all alone back there and pointed his finger right at me every time. Made me feel kinda special keeping in mind I'm not gay LOL. Not only is the guy a great artist, his stage show is top shelf

Elton John - I'm Still Standing - Wembley 1984

1a.jpg

Hope I didn't offend anyone with my fruit comment yesterday. I just don't like any of those LBGQRTSWXY people. Don't bother them and expect the same, I would never bother someone for their life choices and don't want to see them harmed needlessly unless of course they're pedos. But I'm sick of the whole thing, parades, flags and drag shit and I unapologetically won't be changing my mind on that this trip around the planet
                    My sentiments.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
                      58-51

Memphis +2

That's a great story Tom. I've never seen him. The closest I"ve come is the movie Rocket Man. I wish I would have. One other great fruity Pianist that I saw live up close in Las Vegas was Liberace.
                      Not quite the same because it's just not the same music.
                      Yeah tman Liberace was special but in a different genre no question but awful good

Comment

Working...
                      X