• Show
Clear All

• 2023 DD WRAP

lounge.PNG

I'll close the lounge for the season with my favorite band The Beatles

The Beatles - Revolution

DD 2023.PNG

1a.jpg

Big Dog Gambrinus with another solid DD showing. Congrats John, great job as usual my friend. Thanks for showing up guys, don't understand why this doesn't attract more people but it's one great group here every year and we always have fun during the long season. Been a blast !

John email your addy and I'll send you the 200 bucks, one from Merle the Pearl that he donated to last years tie which is still sitting right beside me and one from Bigtiger who paid my way into a survival contest last year, that I got knocked out of week 1, and then told me to keep the cash, God Bless him. Thanks guys

Congratulations Gambrinus, great job!

Comment

Congrats John! Job well done!

As good as i've been on regular season NBA from year to year I am easily the worst around when it comes to playoffs. You and a few others amaze me at how good yall can do

Comment

Congratulations John!!!
        Thomas thanks for running everything
        Your a top shelf guy
        See you in the NFL

Comment

Thanks guys, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. I think I'm lucky the finals ended in 5.

Thanks Thomas for running the NBA season and the fabulous DD. I appreciate all you do!

Comment

Congratulations Gambrinus. A feat to be proud of when beating all these old wise guys.

Thomas, your dedication to us bums is remarkable! Thankk you.

Comment

Congrats Gambi... it was a long time coming.

Thanks Tom, and all who donated to fund the contest.

Comment

John great job and Tom, kudos to keeping the Lounge going all Fall, Winter and Spring.

Comment

Working...
                X