Comment

Re: TUESDAY 10 PAK

Comment

Joe tonight
          Vincent

Comment

Hey Cap.... the Duke number scares me. As talented as the Dukies are they are soooo young. I guess it really is Izzo that scares me. lol
            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
              Hey Cap.... the Duke number scares me. As talented as the Dukies are they are soooo young. I guess it really is Izzo that scares me. lol
              Duke is loaded this year. I think the newbie Grayson Allen could be the next Hurley or Riddick. Mich St has some injury worries. BTW Izzo will not be playing. Every year its the same story "look out for Izzo in March". Bullcrap!
              I'd like to see take less 3s as they still don't penetrate well, but they now have some size and beef under the hoop. Should be a good game, not a blowout, Duke X 12-15 points
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                Duke is loaded this year. I think the newbie Grayson Allen could be the next Hurley or Riddick. Mich St has some injury worries. BTW Izzo will not be playing. Every year its the same story "look out for Izzo in March". Bullcrap!
                I'd like to see take less 3s as they still don't penetrate well, but they now have some size and beef under the hoop. Should be a good game, not a blowout, Duke X 12-15 points

Fair assessment, clearly Jhalil Okafor is a beast offensively and a large body but he still needs to learn to play D and rebound. I agree on GAllen, kid is fun to watch when he gets it going. Good luck to you and your Dukies, all I want is a fun game to watch!
                "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Duke in a blowout. My Sparty is weak down at the post and cannot defend the perimeter. Trice will hit some threes but duke will run em outta the gym tonight. If I ever had a GOM this would be it!!

Comment

Nice night again on those BB. Keep it up capt

Comment

Working...
                    X