ADVISE ON CAPPERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVISE ON CAPPERS

SOME OF YOU VETERANS WHO KNOW COLLEGE BASKETBALL CAN YOU ADVISE ME OF A GOOD COLLEGE HANDICAPPERS ? PLEASE

Re: ADVISE ON CAPPERS

The guys on this site are as good as paid cappers

Comment

Most are better(not me). Start with Capt Joe and MacDaddy if u want some old veterans

Comment

There are some new members this year that are posting that I don't know much about which is great that they are posting as it adds more to the site.There are also alot of guys that haven't started posting yet that do well.Don't want to start naming names because I will most certainly leave someone out but like spark said Captjoe has a solid track record especially on his Best bets.
        As for me, I play to many games to follow all my plays but my 5* plays are as solid as they come.Don't know the % but if I had to guess over the years on here they have to be close to 75% even with the year I' having this year in football they are like 63% and that wins money.

Started the CBB season last night with my first 5* play and it was a winner.

Welcome to the site and good luck!
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Going to echo Mac's thoughts. There are guys on this site that post that are every bit as good, if not better, as any service out there. Personally I always look at Cap's BB's and Mac's 5*'s. It is always nice to see them with the same game I have handicapped and if not I trail most of these bets anyway.

Welcome and
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
          X