Like Ohio vs. Marshall tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Ohio vs. Marshall tonight

I would suggest taking a solid look at betting Ohio's Bobcats vs. Marshall tonight if you can get the line at 10 points ( it has been bouncing around from 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 ). Ohio HC Saul Phillips has his young squad not only playing hard but REBOUNDING hard. This is especially important here because Marshall is weak in the rebounding department. Well, that and the fact that Marshall's program is a complete trainwreck right now.
    Not only is the team struggling, but assistant couch/former Duke PG Duhan just got arrested and suspended for a DUI. It wasn't as though he was out jut a little late and was just a little drunk. This dude was booked at 4:15 am Monday morning. He blew a .202. Considering that he was partying on a SUNDAY night/Monday morning and was 2 1/2 times the legal limit, it makes one wonder how hard he used to party when he was an undergrad and not in a position of leadership.
    In refocusing on the game itself, recall that these two team have played each other over 100 times as they are former MAC rivals. Ohio should be sky-high for this non conference rivalry game. Considering the circumstances, I can't imagine that the same can be said for The Herd. Give the ten points. Good luck!

Re: Like Ohio vs. Marshall tonight

Nice info
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Re: Like Ohio vs. Marshall tonight

I attended this game with a close friend who is a Marshall grad. After watching Ohio win/cover by 15 points, he offered an opinion. He told me that If
      he had been Duhan, he would have blown a .302. His reasoning was that one would have to be that hammered in order to get prepared to watch practice the following day.

Comment

Working...
      X