**PAC-12 MOUNTAIN SYSTEM**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **PAC-12 MOUNTAIN SYSTEM**

Because the PAC-12 schedule consists of pairs of teams playing each other each weekend, the teams that play on the road against the two mountain teams, Utah & Colorado, end up playing two games within 3 or 4 days in altitude. And the results show that the road team in their 2nd mountain game is sluggish, due to the fact that young athletes are not used to spending that much time and playing multiple games in the altitude.

So if you play the home teams, Utah and Colorado, in that second game you will win ATS. This happens only 8 times per year and the ATS record the last three years has been 5-3, 6-2 and 6-2, for a total of 17-7 or 70.8%.

This year the system is 1-0 with Colorado beating Oregon a few weeks ago. Oregon St played at Colorado on a Wednesday and flew home before returning to to play Utah on Sunday, so that game did not fit the system.

Today at 5pm eastern, the play is on Utah -11 vs Stanford. And this is also a revenge game for Utah.

Tomorrow, the play will be Colorado over Cal.

Good Luck!

Re: **PAC-12 MOUNTAIN SYSTEM**

and Welcome. Nice angle.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Sounds good to me, think I'll play Utah for a few bucks. Thanks for posting!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the winner!
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

The PAC-12 Mountain System gave us a big win with Utah covering yesterday to make this season's record 2-0. The description of the system is in the first post above.

Today's play is on Colorado -3.5 vs Cal, which is also a revenge game.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X