Comment

Re: WEDNESDAY 7 PAK

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don't have anything but a rooting interest on My Blue Devils tonight. Would love to see DUKE get the W, but they just might be in for a beatdown. Caroline has size and experience and a big RB edge. My big concern is whats up with Kennard? In the Virginia game he only played 12 min and missed his only shot, for his 1st 0 pts scored. Thornton took his minutes playing 34 min and scoring 4 pts. Thornton is starting to play better but cant come near the offense of Kennard. Even at the end of the Vagina game, when you need your best FT shooter in the game, he was on the bench. As I've said before Coach K be stubborn, and if he's pissed at Kennard, he'll likely lose playing time again. Problem is who's gonna make up that 20 pt game in his absence ? Carolie will go 10 deep and you know K wont make any subs until they're in danger of fouling out. Plumlee might get some points if NC comes out to guard the 3, if he can catch and HOLD onto the DAMN BALL. You Know the clichés about this game but for Duke to win they need a lot of 3s, a lot of RBs, and a defense at the hoop .I only see 1 of these happening . Biggest game of the year(till the next one), and a split with Caroline would not be bad.
                GO DUKE!!!!!!!
                Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

How bout them Blue Devils!!! Coach had no choice but to play Kennard after Jones got hurt. Would love to know whats going on with Kennards getting fewer minutes. Still cant see Jeter making any contribution,yet he seems to be the 1st option. Obi and Vranovic don't even take the warm ups off.
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                    X