friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

conference = CAA and game number >=31 and line >= 0 and rest =5 and o:rest >=3 and total >=140

CAA = colonial conference

3-0 (23.83)
    3-0 o/u (15.83)

side and total all double digits

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

hampton + 3.5 and over 148
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

going in the right direction for the side..doing only one of them I'd do that or at least more on it
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

another thing I just noticed is this line is between the lowest 2 and those were the biggest covers

Comment

mac conference
        game 31
        away favorite
        p: points <=80
        total <=150

0-3 o/u (-21.83)

smallest 16.5

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under

akron 139.5
        ohio 144.5

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

thanks capt and chamblin

Comment

nc a&t total crept over 140 (making them a play) right around game time ..good thing it wasn't earlier as they got destroyed

Comment

Working...
                X