Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gang! What a great looking site.

The Game has done it again!

What a fantastic looking site. I just wanted to update you all, I haven't fell off the face of the earth

I've been enjoying these killer dogs in the madness. I'll start posting my plays as we get the sweet 16 rolling. I also will be posting in the MLB on an available basis. There's so much talent and professionalism here its hard to fathom.

Thanks Gamer for a kickass site with which we can all share our unabashed plays and get some pocket change along the way.

See you all soon.

Cardfan and Stadium Club Sports
    ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
    NBA 78-47 $13,950
    NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
    NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
    NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Re: Hey Gang! What a great looking site.

Glad to see things are good Card! And I have to agree, the site is amazing!
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by cardfanatic View Post
      The Game has done it again!

What a fantastic looking site. I just wanted to update you all, I haven't fell off the face of the earth

I've been enjoying these killer dogs in the madness. I'll start posting my plays as we get the sweet 16 rolling. I also will be posting in the MLB on an available basis. There's so much talent and professionalism here its hard to fathom.

Thanks Gamer for a kickass site with which we can all share our unabashed plays and get some pocket change along the way.

See you all soon.

Cardfan and Stadium Club Sports
      glad to know all is well. Thanks for the update and well said on the site.
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Good to hear from you card!
        A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Working...
        X