Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 10/25 CFB Plays

Wisky/Maryland over 57

maryland d giving up almost 200 yards a game rushing while wisky averaging well over 300 ypg rushing. Maryland should be capable of putting 20 points on the board today but will give up over 40.

GEORGIA TECH +3 and take the money line +135

this is a pure eye test game. Pitt has struggled to stop the triple option when playing both navy and gt the last couple years. Also would not surprise me to see gt hit a couple big passes downfield today. After a big Thursday night win against a really bad Virginia tech team, PITT is playing for first place in the ACC Coastal. This is the type of situation PITT typically screws up. No real home field advantage as there will likely be 30k empty seats at Heinz field today

OSU
    Playing both Ohio St. -14 and Oklakhoma St. +1.5 today

Make a play on under 55.5 in Pitt/GT.

Pitt has four straight unders and GT has had 4 of the last 5 games go under the total. This is the highest total for Pitt since the opener against Delaware was set at 59.5. Pitt plays a slow down running game and the clock ticks. GT runs the triple option and keeps the ball on the ground allowing the clock to continue to click. I would be surprised if we do not see at least 45-50 rushes per team in this game
    Last edited by zach; 10-25-2014, 05:16 AM.

Re: Saturday 10/25 CFB Plays

ADDING:

Make a play on under 55.5 in Pitt/GT.

Pitt has four straight unders and GT has had 4 of the last 5 games go under the total. This is the highest total for Pitt since the opener against Delaware was set at 59.5. Pitt plays a slow down running game and the clock ticks. GT runs the triple option and keeps the ball on the ground allowing the clock to continue to click. I would be surprised if we do not see at least 45-50 rushes per team in this game.
    Last edited by zach; 10-25-2014, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Best of luck with all your plays Zach.

Comment

today

Comment

I like the plays today. Best of luck. Pitt needs to figure out a way to get out of Heinz field because I think it works against them!!
          -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Zach
            Vincent

Comment

Good luck today zach, hope you got some of that baseball total last night!
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Good luck today zach, hope you got some of that baseball total last night!
                Wish I did. Would have jumped all over it but did not see it until this morning. Promised the kids an early dinner and to take them to a high school football game. Stay hot you have been rock solid in post season bases, along with everything else.

Comment

Zach, looks solid
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                  X