Ambrose College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambrose College Football

Been hot since I started posting again and lets hope it continues. First of all, good luck with anybody who is laying the points with good ol' Bob Stoops today. The only thing worse than having one Stoops on the sidelines...is having two Stoops on the sidelines. I think the WVU offense lays an egg today after having their heart broken in Morgantown last week. I think Oregon shows they are derserving of that top 4 spot, and in my opinion the best team out there is Auburn. Golston at Notre Dame is turning over the ball too much. Georgia losing at home to Florida has me thinking I will fade them again. Here is who I like today:

Texas & WVU under 52.5

Auburn -23.5

Florida St -20.5

Oregon -8

Indiana +6.5, Kentucky+10.5, Washington Huskies+6.5

and going with some m/l bets today....hoping one of them comes through....Indiana +210...Kentucky+300...Washington Huskies...+210

I am also going with a 3 team teaser...Texas under 62.5/Auburn-13.5/and Oregon-1
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: Ambrose College Football

today

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Been hot since I started posting again and lets hope it continues. First of all, good luck with anybody who is laying the points with good ol' Bob Stoops today. The only thing worse than having one Stoops on the sidelines...is having two Stoops on the sidelines. I think the WVU offense lays an egg today after having their heart broken in Morgantown last week. I think Oregon shows they are derserving of that top 4 spot, and in my opinion the best team out there is Auburn. Golston at Notre Dame is turning over the ball too much. Georgia losing at home to Florida has me thinking I will fade them again.

This is twice now that my little preamble was right on target. I should just follow my initial thoughts. As CaptJoe388 says more than me...Wagering against Stoops in big games is pretty much free money. WVU has some issues as the coach threw Trickett under the bus in press conference last week after loss to TCU...and WVU did indeed lay an egg vs Texas yesterday. Oregon did show us they were deserving...and their qb is a stud....smart and fast. Last but not least...Notre Dame qb is showing his true colors in my opinion. Two years ago he had a great defense and did not lose games...different story this year.
              Last edited by ambrose; 11-09-2014, 09:12 AM.
              -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Working...
              X