Replay doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay doesn't work

How the hell does that fake field goal by LSU not get reversed to a touchdown by the replay official??? The ball clearly broke the plane of the goal line while he had the ball in the air. His fucking knee did not hit the ground till he was on the ground. The ball was in the air while his body was in the air. Am I the only person that was able to see this was clear as day??? WTF?
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Replay doesn't work

100% sure the ball broke the plane of the endzone after watching the replay... horrible

Comment

One of the worst calls I've seen in awhile.... brutal!
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Replay should be done like hockey. Second, the game is faster, but all you see is some old refs and the game is too fast for these old fuckers. The refs have to put themselves in the proper position to make the call. The ref was out of position.
        -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Terrible replay call.........BUT or should we say BUTTHEAD MILES really your kicker kicks a chippie into
          his linemans ass if your gonna fake it at the end of the half WTF are you kicking on 4th and 1 when you know you have no kicker.....looked like Gary Anderson to me

Comment

Captjoe brought this up a few yrs ago...It is amazing how these elite programs do not have good kickers.
            -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Sure looked like a TD from the replay angles I saw.

Comment

I have said the same thing about both college and NFL. Why have replay when they can't get it right with replay
                2010NCAAF: 71-52-2
                2010 NFL: 45-31-2
                2011 NCAAF: 87-71-2
                2011 NFL: 30-33-3
                2011-12 NCAAB Regular Season: 142-116-6
                2011-12 March Madness: 18-14
                2012 College Football - 70-76-2
                2012 NFL: 65-48-1

Comment

Working...
                X