10/5 Plays and Thoughts on Kentucky/South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/5 Plays and Thoughts on Kentucky/South Carolina

Not a huge card this week, gonna play less than I usually do after a rough week last week. Best of luck to all this weekend.

Central Florida -9 2 units
    Ga Tech +7 1 unit
    Rice +3 4 units

Ga Tech/Miami over 55 2 units

South Carolina/Kentucky

After opening with 4 straight games against teams that went bowling last year, we get what I feel will be an easier game this week. Stoops will do well at Kentucky, but it's gonna take a couple of years. My one concern in this game is that Steve Spurrier has stated that Connor Shaw will start, even after saying as few as 5 days ago that he was out 2-3 weeks with a shoulder strain. I feel that Shaw should sit this week, as we will need him in our 3 game SEC road trip that begins next week. We can win this game handily with Dylan Thompson at the helm. In fact, I feel that our offense has looked better with Thompson in there.

I don't lay money on South Carolina, but if I did then I would make this a 1 unit play. The total looks to be right in line with what I expect to happen.

South Carolina 42
    Kentucky 14

South Carolina -21 Confidence Level-6
    Over 54 Confidence Level--1

Best of luck to everyone this week.

Comment

Good luck on your plays

Comment

thanks for the insight
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good luck man! Got no college plays so far this week but going to cap a couple games tonight and South Carolina is one of them.
          A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Comment

2.7 units won on the day, but not really happy because South Carolina laid yet another egg. This team looks like world beaters in the first half, and dogs in the 2nd.

Not gonna say much more for now because after just getting home from the game I'm a little pissed about the way that we looked, plus had a few too many beverages at post game tailgate. I'll take the positive day, and hope that each of you had a winning day as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X