College Football Plays Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Plays Week 1

Had a pretty shitty regular season in CFB last year, especially at the end of the regular season. Total record regular season was 90-104 (-$6,530) but I did well in the conf. champ games and bowls. Post-season games combined for 26-15 (+$3,050). I think in a little self analysis of why those things happened, it has a lot to do with the bowls and conf. champ games being much more heavily bet, therefore my contrarian "bet against the public" philosophies work much better. When games are more heavily bet generally the books "NEED" one side. I am going to try to play less games by eliminating some of the games that are not so heavily bet. Hopefully I am more successful in CFB this way, it has always been a very up and down sport for me with extreme results shifts from season to season. All that being said, anyone that is a client of mine for the NFL should definitely be playing a lot less on my college plays per $ that I wager. I recommend half as much. If you bet my exact amount on my NFL, bet half that on my college. I have recommended that to several clients in pvt e-mails, going to make it something I highly recommend to all guys who follow me.

Thursday September 1st, 2016
    $400 Vanderbilt -3.5 LOSER (-440)
    $300 Minnesota Team Total under 34
    No line yet for this, probably won't be till Thursday. Based on where the line and total now sit it should be 33.5. Both line and total have gone up which will make the team total higher. If both continue up maybe 34 will be the team number, that would be really nice. I might even up it to $400 if I can get 34. First off, Minnesota has a brand new O Coordinator installing a spread offense, which is quite different from what the Gophers had been running. Second, the Gophers have a slew of injuries to key returning offensive weapons. Leading rusher and by far their most dynamic running threat Shannon Brooks has a foot injury is very likely to be out. TE Lingen, another big weapon in the passing attack will likely miss with his shoulder injury. The Minnesota offense was not that great to begin with, mainly because returning QB Mitch Leidner just is NOT a difference maker. Now handcuffed with much of his offensive firepower not at his disposal this number should be too high. Oregon St. sucks, and they also had a bunch of guys leave the program, but I expect the 2nd year under Gary Andersen will be much more competitive, especially defensively. Oregon St.'s players have a ton of experience playing against the spread from Pac-12 conference games. $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Appalachian St. +21.5 Waiting till late this afternoon if I have to, I think the line will go up right before game time as this game is being pounded with 1 way action. If I can get 21.5 this is a $300 play. If it does not change at all I will still take +20.5 for $200 $WINNER$ (+300)

Friday September 2nd, 2016
    $300 Colorado St. +8.5 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Kansas St. +15.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Saturday September 3rd, 2016
    $300 Boston College +3 PUSH
    $300 South Alabama +28.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $500 Auburn +7.5 $WINNER$ (+500)
    $300 UCLA +3 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Wisconsin +10 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 North Carolina +3 (-120) LOSER (-360)
    $300 Oklahoma -12 LOSER (-330)
    $300 BYU +1.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Sunday September 4th, 2016
    $400 Texas +3.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: College Football Plays Week 1

Added Vandy and that should be it for Thursday.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck this year!

Comment

Good Luck this season

Comment

JJ, have a great season
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

this season. Will be following!

Comment

Comment

Added another 100 to Vandy and a potential play against the Vols if that line goes to 21. As of now it looks like I will pass Friday.

Comment

on the CFB season JJ!
                  "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Good luck this season! Go Hawks!

Comment

Get 'em this season!

Comment

Added 2 plays for Friday

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Added 2 plays for Friday
                          Just checked my line tracker and the Kansas St. line moved 1.5 points literally 7 minutes after I posted this. Sorry you guys missed my number, I still like the play at 14 , obviously not as much though.

Comment

Saturday & Sunday plays added

Comment

Heritage is offering Appalachian St at plus 21 (-113).

Good luck this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X