Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football Plays Week 1

Originally posted by ex50Warrior View Post
    Heritage is offering Appalachian St at plus 21 (-113).

Good luck this year!
    That game is being pounded like people know the final score. I am probably going to play it at 20.5 even if I can't get anything else. Truthfully, I expect it to go to 21.5 late in the afternoon before the game starts. If it does I will make it for $300 at +21.5.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/vols/....html?d=mobile

Comment

Jumper,

I use some info I don't get until Thursday, but when my game(s) matched you on a 400 or better last year, the plays were super. I do not have an exact percentage however. This week I have one play......AUBURN !!

Good Luck !
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
          Jumper,

I use some info I don't get until Thursday, but when my game(s) matched you on a 400 or better last year, the plays were super. I do not have an exact percentage however. This week I have one play......AUBURN !!

Good Luck !
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Line went to 21 on Tennessee 10 minutes ago...waiting it out still..I think 21.5 is coming...books getting hammered with Vol money...

Comment

Finally +21.5 at 5Dimes 11 minutes ago

Comment

Good Luck this year Jump......
                GUYDANIO
                PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Best of luck this football season!
                  Vincent

Comment

Comment

I should have known better with the Sooners, as usual they are one of the least disciplined teams around...

Comment

overhyped every year what a joke

Comment

Obviously we'll take it, but why the hell didn't Clemson kick the field goal to make it a 2 score game? #conspiracytheory.

Comment

Originally posted by cubfan View Post
                            Obviously we'll take it, but why the hell didn't Clemson kick the field goal to make it a 2 score game? #conspiracytheory.
                            Clemson coach knew Musberger had money on Clemson, he don't like Brent and neither do I!

Comment

Originally posted by cubfan View Post
                              No kidding! Next time I catch myself complaining about bad beats I'll have to remember this gift.

Comment

I get what you're saying, but why sacrifice a probable win(with a 2 possession lead) at the expense of settling some sort of vendetta? Auburn had a legit shot to win that in the end. Unless of course the result was never in doubt.....# conspiracy theory... Either way, good call!

Comment

Working...
                                X