10/26 Plays and Thoughts on South Carolina/Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/26 Plays and Thoughts on South Carolina/Missouri

Coming off of a week where I went 1-2, but posted a 0.7 unit profit, I have a larger amount of plays this week. As always, best of luck to everyone.

Tennessee +28.5 2 units
    Buffalo -1 2 units
    La Tech -1.5 1 unit
    Michigan St -9 4 units
    Iowa -3.5 5 units
    Ohio St -16 2 units
    Tulsa -3 2 units

Nebraska/Minnesota over 51.5 1 unit
    Ole Miss/Idaho over 57 1 unit
    Iowa/Northwestern under 53 2 units
    Baylor/Kansas over 64.5 2 units
    UAB/UTSA under 60 2 units
    North Texas/Southern Miss under 50 2 units

South Carolina/Missouri

I just can't figure this team out. We lost to Tennessee completely due to coaching, so not real sure what to expect this week. I do know this...I feel that this game is maybe the most important of the Steve Spurrier era in Columbia. We have made great strides over the last 3-4 years, but a loss this week and we are no longer ranked in the Top 25. This would be a big step in the wrong direction. I feel that South Carolina figures out a way to get the job done on the road against a quality opponent.

28-24 South Carolina

South Carolina +3 Confidence Level 3
    Under 54.5 Confidence Level 2

Best of luck to all this week.

Always enjoy reading your take on your team. Good work!

Comment

Cat I think this is a huge game for their program as well.
      Was curious to see what you were thinking on them.
      Think I might toss a little at the Old ball coach and his boys.
      Best of luck on all your plays

Comment

Good luck

Comment

today. enjoy your write ups

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

A GREAT DAY all around! 9-4 on my plays today for an 11.2 unit profit. Hope that all of you have had a profitable day as well.

My Gamecocks really gutted one out tonight, and I could not be happier about it. Down 17 in the 4th quarter, Connor Shaw came in and showed as much toughness as any football player that I have ever seen. There is NO DOUBT who the heart and leader of this team is.

I do wish however, that we had scored 1 more point. I haven't picked a game exactly correct since 2000, when we beat Georgia (21-10, Quincy Carter 5 interception game). I'll gladly take it though. Again, hope that all of you have had a good of a day as I have!

Comment

TheGame, hope that you did indeed decide to place a small wager on my Cocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy4 View Post
                    TheGame, hope that you did indeed decide to place a small wager on my Cocks!
                    There was never a doubt

I changed the channel back to the Stanford game assuming there would be another OT...
                    Then seen it go final on the bottom line. Glad you had a good day and your team pulled out a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X