Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Plays Week 13 - CFB GOY Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am inclined to agree with you on everything about Hawaii. They are struggling and have come so close several times. Granted, Wyoming looks ripe for the taking but there are several factors that prevents me from playing this game. Hawaii struggles on the road and has always had a negative history in Laramie. The altitude might come into play although it is a small consideration. The biggie is the weather - I believe it will be in the 30's to 40's and could greatly affect Hawaii's players. Going from the sun and sea to snow country can create have a detrimental effect. I hope I am wrong and will be with you in your play. Best of luck.
    MM

Comment

Added
      $300 Michigan St./Northwestern under 41 Windy cold conditions will contribute here, but this game shapes up to be very similar to the Iowa/Northwestern game a few weeks ago. Wildcats can get a bowl berth with a win here and next week so they will fight their asses off. Just don't think they will be able to score enough to make that happen.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        Added
        $300 Michigan St./Northwestern under 41 Windy cold conditions will contribute here, but this game shapes up to be very similar to the Iowa/Northwestern game a few weeks ago. Wildcats can get a bowl berth with a win here and next week so they will fight their asses off. Just don't think they will be able to score enough to make that happen. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
        Should have just played Northwestern team total under, would have been a lot less stressful
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice hit on your GOY JJ!!

Even thou I didn't play it as I was leaning the other way I respected your insight to keep me off a loser.
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

congrats on winning your GOY

Comment

Working...