Mizzou now favored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou now favored

Looks like Missouri has gone from +2.5 to being the favorite. Hmmm... line now Mizzou -1 or -1.5 at quite a few offshore books now. My book has the game at pick em....

One place I go has Auburn with about 54% of bets and the other site has Mizzou with 53% of the bets. I thought the public would be all over Auburn, but I think it's about even. Anyone have any thoughts on the move??

Might be a reaction to the last 2 miracle wins. Thought might be they got lucky 2x, cant happen 3x. That kind of reasoning is why they have multi million dollar palaces in the desert. I'll be on Auburn, cause they" refuse to lose".
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I hear ya Capt. I always learned that when betting, never bet against the hot hand or anyone/anything that's on a roll. Thing is - they're BOTH on a roll. Auburn is just doing it in last second dramatic fashion. Everyone says Auburn is the only one playing in this game for the potential to be in the BCS Championship game. Mizzou is just playing for shit? I'm on Mizzou, but don't know whether to add more or not.

Thanks a lot for your input Capt.

Comment

I think even if Mizzou wins, they may not pass up a 1 loss Alabama,maybe an undefeated Ohio St, and Ok St might be in the mix. No doubt Mizz can win this. Had Sabin not had a brain fart, Auburn probably loses in OT. Fla St will be at least a 17 point fav over Auburn.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
          I think even if Mizzou wins, they may not pass up a 1 loss Alabama,maybe an undefeated Ohio St, and Ok St might be in the mix.
          Agreed and I think the coaches are continuing to drill this into the Mizzou players' heads something like, "Nobody respects you or what you've accomplished this season. Everyone thinks Auburn is better than you. Everybody thinks Bama is better than you. Nobody has even said our name once in the National Championship conversation because you're an after thought."

Thus, Auburn has all the pressure and Mizzou is playing for jack-shit according to the talking heads, as everyone I've heard/seen on TV and the radio has already given Auburn the win. Nevertheless, interesting line movement and it should be a good game for sure.

Comment

Both teams have won me money as I have been on them most of the year.Both are 10-2 ATS!!

Missouri with the exception of the S.Carolina game has had very little trouble,and they should have won that game.Meltdown in the 4th quarter!!

Auburn,team of destiny or just lucky..or a little of both?Team has played alot of close games and should have lost a couple more just in the last 2 weeks,but a win is a win.Miracle catch against Georgia and Saban kept them in it at the end(which was weird).But they have played alot of close games all year and I feel it finally catches up to them.

I told you Auburn would beat Alabama and now I'm telling you that Missouri beats Auburn.Missouri will throw all over them with your favorite WR and Missouri Defense will do enough to get this win!

Good luck either way!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

This one scares me. I liked Missouri but the line move scares me. I do think there are going to be lots of points scored. I'm on the over probably going to pass on the side
              2010NCAAF: 71-52-2
              2010 NFL: 45-31-2
              2011 NCAAF: 87-71-2
              2011 NFL: 30-33-3
              2011-12 NCAAB Regular Season: 142-116-6
              2011-12 March Madness: 18-14
              2012 College Football - 70-76-2
              2012 NFL: 65-48-1

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                Might be a reaction to the last 2 miracle wins. Thought might be they got lucky 2x, cant happen 3x. That kind of reasoning is why they have multi million dollar palaces in the desert. I'll be on Auburn, cause they" refuse to lose".
                Nice call on Auburn Capt.

Comment

Working...
                X