August 27..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 27..

Hello My Friends! 1st Thing I want to say is THANK ALL YOU for the Prayers, Donations and Thoughts when my wife of 28 years passed away in April, It was and is Very hard to adjust to, This season I will not have her by my side Cheering our teams on, This Big House will and is very Lonely, That said, I am Determined to be better focused on games this year so as to take my mind off the Loss, Again Thank You all and Good luck this year!

NorthWestern+11(3 units) There is ALOT of hype for this years Corn, New O.C. New Qb, Frost on the Hot seat and must have a great year, The Issue this year for the Corn is they have a poor O Line and very poor Special teams, Yes The Corn has better Talent in this game but many of them are Transfers, The Chemistry wont be there today

The Corn flew in on Monday, Pep rallies and will have more fans, Al;so awarded the Blackshirts there, There is alot of Distractions, On the other hand NW flew in on Weds....There is very low expectation this year for NW but They may surprise, They have a Very Good O line with 110 game experience, They have the better Coach, The Corn beat them badly last year in Lincoln so they have revenge on their side, They have a 1,000 rusher last season running behind maybe the best two O lineman in the game, they will move the ball and eat clock,

Good luck today and all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
      Good luck today and all season long.
      You also!

Comment

Comment

Illinois-14 x2.... Illinois is alot bigger and stronger, I think they wear out the smallish Cowboys in hot humid weather..

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Really sorry about your wife JWB.

I always look forward to your posts!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
                Really sorry about your wife JWB.

I always look forward to your posts!
                Thank You Buddy! It is a hard adjustment for sure.... Everything can change in a blink of a eye....

Comment

2nd half

Illi-6 x2..... The Cowboys may switch QB's is the only worry I have here...But Illi is manhandling them on that O line...

Comment

Hawaii +9' x2..... Chang as HC and a full 9,000 in the Stadium, alot of energy will be with the Rainbows... Vandy laying points 5,000 miles from home? ....nah..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X