Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im curious how often you bet your favorite team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im curious how often you bet your favorite team?

Originally posted by Jax View Post
    No problem betting on or against my fav teams. My problem is betting on or against teams I hate. Especially when I go against a team I hate, tend to force the bet as hate them and want them to lose or don't regard them like I should ..
    I'm the same way. I HATE the Redskins with a passion... I would bet on them in a New York Minute tonight vs. the shitty ass Giants, but I don't wanna root for em. I keep going back and forth all week... got about 4 more hours to decide. Ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      Most people have it burned in their brains to bet Wisconsin basketball unders. Last year in conference games the Badgers had 13 OVERS and 7 UNDERS.
      Wisconsin unders were famous when Dick Bennett was coaching Bucky. It was painful to watch. They'd use all clock and and win some 42-37 barn burners!!!

Comment

I hardly ever bet Sparty, but I will play a total

Comment

The largest amount of money I have ever played on a single bet was against my alma mater, Rutgers.

They were -6....... and lost outright.

Cold-blooded.

Comment

I love my mountaineers but money is money if I like the play and it's the other side I'm playing it!!!

Comment

I'm constantly betting on my Sooners... Never bet against.... Will sometimes ..tease spread by 6 or 10 points... Really like to bet 1st half and game.... Then make a decision on 2nd half bet.... BIG HOMER... unfortunately .. Heart wins over head.... Which really doesn't pay that well....!!!!! BOOMER..!!!!!

Comment

I just am a big Badger BB fanatic and sometimes i let the heart rule the brain , but what i love about coach Ryan is
                he recruits guys he knows will be there for 4yrs instead of the 1yr. wonders they may not be the studs like Kentucky
                gets but you have to respect what he does with the players he does get........GO BADGERS

Comment

Working...
                X