No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Really nice week last week, 7-3 on my NFL plays (+$1,130), and now 29-16 for the season (+$4,315). Another 10 play card on deck for this week, starting with tonight's play. On Sunday I have 8 plays going, including my $500 NFL Play of the Week. I also have 5 (five) strong $400 plays, and we finish the week off with a $300 play on the MNF game. All 10 plays can be gotten today by clicking the link below and choosing the $35 daily pass option, also available is a 30 day (4 week's plays) option for $100.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    ​$300 Oakland +7 $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play up

Good luck this week JJ

Comment

Like it.. and thanks !
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

JJ
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Started the week off right, another Thursday night winner...

Thursday October 9th, 2014
          $300 Indianapolis -2.5 (-120) Probably many of you are surprised by this play, not my usual public fade. Last week we played public favorite Green Bay in a very similar situation, that play was based mainly on the Packers divisional dominance. There is no team in the NFL that is more dominant in division play then the Colts. They have won and covered their last 9 division games, and they have played the much tougher schedule to this point. Indy has been beaten by 2 of the best offensive teams in the NFL (Denver & Philly), their defense should have no problem keeping the Texans in check here. The Colts are clearly the class of this division and I just can't see them allowing the Texans to get the jump into 1st place here. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice work and good luck this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
              Nice work and good luck this week.
              Thanks Chris

Comment

These were my plays in the early games...

Sunday October 12th, 2014
                $400 Miami +3.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)
                $400 Green Bay/Miami over 49 ​$WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Minnesota -2 LOSER (-440)

$500 Buffalo +3 (-120) NFL Play of the Week Line has moved off flat 3 to a higher juice on the dog so I grabbed it now. Really don't think it will go back up again. One week removed from the media's "the sky is falling" warnings about the Patriots everybody is convinced all is well in New England. Truth be told they played great last week, but as we have seen, teams rarely follow up their best performances with another of similar high quality. To make matters worse, they face a hungry Buffalo team brimming with confidence after a road win against the tough Lions. Much of that confidence stems from actually having a QB behind center capable of making plays. Much of the Patriots success last week came from their ability to run the ball against the Bengals' weak run defense which is allowing over 5 ypc. This week they run into one of the best run defenses in the NFL and they will have to rely on passing again to move the ball effectively. That is where they will have trouble, the Pats O-line struggles in protection and Brady will be rushed to make throws all day as the Bills have a ferocious pass rush. The Buffalo defense may be one of the worst head-to-head match-ups for this Patriots team they face all year. Brady will be frustrated and he will turn the ball over under heavy pressure. LOSER (-550)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 6 - Comp Play (Winner!)

These were my plays this afternoon and tonight...

$300 Chicago +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Oakland +7 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 N.Y. Giants +3 (-120) LOSER (-480)

$400 N.Y. Giants/Philly under 51 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Here was my play for MNF, not sure how you allow a team to get an 80 yd TD pass with 20 seconds left in the first half, but I am confident this game turns out different if that play had not happened...

$300 St. Louis +3.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

6-4 for the week in NFL (+$270)

Comment

Another week with + money JJ. Very nice!
                      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Great Job last week JJ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelred702 View Post
                          Great Job last week JJ!!!!
                          Thanks. It was actually more of a "grind out a profit" week rather than a "great" week, but any week in the black is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                          X