Fantasy Football Talk. Week 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Talk. Week 7.

Victor Cruz was carted off with a torn patellar tendon in Sunday night's game against the Eagles.
    Cruz suffered the knee injury while dropping a two-yard touchdown in the back of the end-zone. It's terrible news for the Giants, as Cruz's season is almost certainly over. Cruz had just two catches for 16 yards prior to going down. He'll finish 2014 with a 23/337/1 line over six games.

Re: Fantasy Football Talk. Week 7.

A.J. Green (toe) expects to miss Week 7.
    Green does not have a tear in his right big toe and will not require surgery. But the issue is severe enough that he's already pessimistic on a return seven days from now, which is never a good sign. Green has a doctor's appointment Friday, at which point we should find out more.

Comment

DeAngelo Williams (ankle) is expected to miss a couple more weeks.
      Williams suffered a high ankle sprain in Week 4. He's going to get beat back into the lineup by Jonathan Stewart (knee), who is expected to practice Wednesday and has an excellent chance to start against the Packers in Week 7.

Comment

Stevan Ridley is done for the season with tears to his ACL and MCL.
        It's an unfortunate end to an up-and-down season, and quite possibly an up-and-down career in New England. Ridley will be a free agent in 2015.

Comment

Dolphins placed RB Knowshon Moreno (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Comment

I am having issues this season with my Rbs and changing every week. For this week the 2 best options avalaible are Jonatha Stewart (Car ) or Hillman (Denver) . What do you guys think ?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Flanagan View Post
              I am having issues this season with my Rbs and changing every week. For this week the 2 best options avalaible are Jonatha Stewart (Car ) or Hillman (Denver) . What do you guys think ?
              If your talking about picking one over the other. I would go with Hillman as he is the clear starter.
              Stewart is injury prone and no matter how bad the RB spot is for the Panthers...
              Expect Stewart to share carries with somebody.
              From everything you hear. Manning seems to prefer guys that know the passing game and you don't see a lot of touches being passed on to multiple backs.

Comment

Question.
                Got a trade offer in a league that is only 8 teams. But big lineups and rosters.
                In this league you start. 2 QB's, 3 RB's, 3WR's, TE, Flex.
                So here is the trade offer Justin Forsett from my team for Alshon Jeffery
                If I make the trade I will be left with at RB
                Reggie Bush
                Andre Ellington
                Frank Gore
                Trent Richardson
                CJ Spiller

But Alshon Jeffery would clearly be my #1 WR when you look at average and total points.
                Other receivers
                Andre Johnson
                Larry Fitzgerald
                M Colston
                Malcolm Floyd
                Roddy White
                Torrey Smith

Would you make the trade if this was your team.
                If it matters QB and TE is pretty solid on my roster as I have Gates and Vernon Davis.
                Then QB Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers as the current starting 2

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  Question.
                  Got a trade offer in a league that is only 8 teams. But big lineups and rosters.
                  Reggie Bush
                  Andre Ellington
                  Frank Gore
                  Trent Richardson
                  CJ Spiller

But Alshon Jeffery would clearly be my #1 WR when you look at average and total points.
                  Other receivers
                  Andre Johnson
                  Larry Fitzgerald
                  M Colston
                  Malcolm Floyd
                  Roddy White
                  Torrey Smith

If it matters QB and TE is pretty solid on my roster as I have Gates and Vernon Davis.
                  I would take Jeffery 100%

Comment

Coach Jay Gruden confirmed Robert Griffin III (ankle) will be the Redskins' starting quarterback once he's cleared and "ready physically and mentally."
                    Gruden said that could happen in one week, or it could be five weeks. But it's clear at the moment RGIII is going to get the starts under center in Washington once healthy.

Comment

Reggie Bush (ankle) returned to practice Wednesday.
                      Bush missed Week 6 mostly as a "precaution." He's fully expected to play this week versus New Orleans.

A.J. Green (toe) remained sidelined at Bengals practice Wednesday.
                      Green called himself week-to-week last week, while coach Marvin Lewis called his star receiver day-to-day. We'll lean with the player on this one. Green should be considered doubtful for Week 7 against the Colts

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                        Question.
                        Reggie Bush
                        Andre Ellington
                        Frank Gore
                        Trent Richardson
                        CJ Spiller

Other receivers
                        Andre Johnson
                        Larry Fitzgerald
                        M Colston
                        Malcolm Floyd
                        Roddy White
                        Torrey Smith

I don't think it's an easy trade. Forsett is obviously worth more overall, as every team has to start 3 RB's. However, you are a little weaker at WR. Sleeper WR's are MUCH easier to find on a week to week basis on the waiver wire. I'd feel a lot better if it was Bush, Richardson, or Gore (in that order) for Jeffery, if possible. Don't underestimate Forsett's value at the present time - great situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Flanagan View Post
                          I agree with Game. I'd definitely go with Hillman - much less risk of your RB going out with an injury in the middle of the game, which is the worst!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                            I don't think it's an easy trade. Forsett is obviously worth more overall, as every team has to start 3 RB's. However, you are a little weaker at WR. Sleeper WR's are MUCH easier to find on a week to week basis on the waiver wire. I'd feel a lot better if it was Bush, Richardson, or Gore (in that order) for Jeffery, if possible. Don't underestimate Forsett's value at the present time - great situation.
                            There is nothing for receiver in that league. QB and defense is the only spots for potential upgrades.
                            My worse receiver has 58 points on the year in our league. The best on the wire are in the 20's

It's been that kind of year. In another league...
                            Made a move to get Calvin Johnson thinking he would miss 1 week and they're saying possibly out until after the bye

Comment

Coach Jim Caldwell suggested it would take a "miracle" for Calvin Johnson (ankle) to play Week 7 against the Saints.
                              In other words, Johnson isn't going to play Sunday. The Lions may also be without Eric Ebron, who is battling a hamstring injury. It'll be the Golden Tate and Reggie Bush/Joique Bell show.

Comment

Working...
                              X