No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Decent grind out a profit week last week, 6-4 on my NFL plays (+$270), and now 35-20 for the season (+$4,585). An 11 play card on deck for this week, starting with tonight's $300 play. On Sunday I have 9 plays going, including a pair of $500 NFL Plays of the Week. I also have 3 strong $400 plays, and we finish the week off with a $300 play on the MNF game. All 10 plays can be gotten today by clicking the link below and choosing the $35 daily pass option, also available is a 30 day (4 week's plays) option for $100.

Leaving for Green Bay for the game, please do not make a last minute purchase and expect the plays, I will be in the Lambeau Field parking lot!

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 New Orleans/Detroit under 48.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play up

Good luck JJ

Comment

Good luck this week and great job so far!!

Comment

This was my play tonight...

Thursday October 16th, 2014
        $300 N.Y. Jets +9.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck this weekend Keep up the good work !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Leaving for Green Bay for the game, please do not make a last minute purchase and expect the plays, I will be in the Lambeau Field parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Buy me a long sleeve Packers shirt. I will wear it with pride around town in Michigan.

Comment

and have fun at the game!
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

JJ: enjoy your Packer game! Stay warm. Major

Comment

Enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Enjoy the game

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

These were my plays today, came a Giants' TD away from a monster day...

Sunday October 19th, 2014
                        $300 Cincinnati +3.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

$400 Miami +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)

$500 Jacksonville +6 Co-NFL Play of the Week You guys know how I love to fade teams off an optimum performance. I'm quite sure the Browns have not won a bigger game in the last 10 years, and very likely played their best game in that same time span. The Jaguars have been very competitive the last 2 weeks, showing they haven't given up on the season. The last 2 times the Browns played on the road they cam out flat falling way behind in the 1st halves of both games. Hidden on the injury report for this week is perhaps the biggest loss any team suffered last week, center Alex Mack went down with a broken leg last week and is out for the season. He has started every game for Cleveland's very good offensive line since 2009. THIS IS A HUGE LOSS! This is quite possibly the strongest let-down situation we will see all year, if you play in a survivor pool I highly recommend staying away from Cleveland this week. $WINNER$ (+500)

$300 Carolina +7 (-120) Packers defensive achilles' heel is playing these running type QB's. Kapernick and Russell Wilson top the list of recent opponents that have gashed the Packers horrible run defense. To make matters worse this week Green Bay may be without both starting cornerbacks, neither has practiced yet this week. LOSER (-360)

$400 Atlanta/Baltimore under 49.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 New Orleans/Detroit under 48.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Kansas City +4 $WINNER$ (+400)

$500 N.Y. Giants +6.5 Co-NFL Play of the Week Extremely opposite type results for these teams last week as the Giants simply looked horrible in losing to the Eagles on Sunday night. Meanwhile Dallas totally dominated the Seahawks in the toughest road venue in the NFL and shocked the world by knocking off the world champs. Expect both teams to perform much closer to their mean level of play this week, which should mean a close tightly fought division game. Till losing by 5 points opening week last year, the Giants had won 4 straight games as underdogs in Dallas. The Cowboys have been terrible favorites of late, their only time as home favs this year they needed overtime to beat Houston. The Cowboys are actually 0-14 ATS as a home favorite against teams that average more than 27.5 rushing attempts/game. ​LOSER (-550)

$300 San Francisco +7 (-120) LOSER (-360)

Comment

Finished the week strong with this play for MNF...

$300 Pittsburgh -3 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)

Final tally for the week, 7-4 (+$970) and now 42-24 for the season in NFL (+$5,555)

Comment

Congrats JJ...very consistent.

Comment

Helluva season so far.
                              Great work

Comment

Working...
                              X