Injury info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury info needed

I know the Pats O line is beat to hell but I want to know for certain if 3 of their starters are indeed out?? This is the most updated info I could find

Thanks!

Offensive lineman Dan Connolly (concussion) and rookie center Bryan Stork, both of whom did not practice Wednesday, are questionable for Thursday night’s game against the Jets.

In the event that Connolly and Stork cannot play, the Patriots could look to use Ryan Wendellat center, Jordan Devey at left guard and Josh Kline at right guard, which was a combination they used in the win at Buffalo.

Running back Stevan Ridley (knee), linebacker Jerod Mayo (knee), rookie offensive linemanCameron Fleming (finger) and core special-teamer Nate Ebner (finger) have all been ruled out for the game.

Cornerback Brandon Browner (ankle) was limited at Wednesday’s practice and is listed as questionable, but told reporters on Tuesday that his ankle was good to go.

Other players listed as questionable for Thursday’s game are linebackers Jamie Collins (thigh) and Dont’a Hightower (knee), rookie defensive lineman Dominique Easley (shoulder/knee) and core special-teamer Matthew Slater (shoulder).

Meanwhile, quarterback Tom Brady (ankle), defensive end Chandler Jones (shoulder) and safety Devin McCourty (rib) are probable for the game.

Re: Injury info needed

Check rotoworld.com in a little bit. They usually post the inactive players an hour or 30 minutes before kickoff

Comment

Working...
    X