Monday night fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday night fun

Sorry guys I was in a long Long talk with the wife could not post ,it was my weekend so far made a few bets my best 10 out of 12 with Monday night pick still to go will post good and bad pics tomorrow. I can still win a few hundred dollars if the Steelers win.The parlay card I used will still pays with one or two losses. I did hit a few parlays.But the Giants and Panthers cost lots of money .but I apologize to you to you guys again and will post my pics by Thursday or sooner. Will post some of my losing pics to show the good with the bad! I just have a weakness for parlays I usually win 70 to 80% of my pics so good luck to all!
    MLB11-4
    NCAA 21-15
    nfl this week 7-2 with 3 winners 1 loser on possibles like St. Louis colts under and Giants over Lose Rams under. Will post Picture of bets tomorrow. Pic for Monday night Pitt
    NFL 7-2 colts,Miami ,jags,Ravens,Chiefs,cards,Broncos, losers panthers, Giants which should have both covered RATS

Re: Monday night fun

I still know a lot of people that do those cards.
    Think I was 6 years old when I figured out my dad was running them out of our store.
    Good luck on Pitt tonight

Comment

Re: Monday night fun

Comment

Working...
      X