Cowboys are the OBVIOUS play....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys are the OBVIOUS play....

but I'm here to tell you, as a diehard Cowboys' fan since '76, when one of these teams is expected to blow the other out, the underdog usually wins ATS and straight up. This is a crazy rivalry and I'm waiting for Dallas to come back to earth any week now. All a team has to do is stop the run and make Tony Romo beat them. Washington is ranked #8 in the league vs. the run.

I'm not saying not to bet on my 'boys, I'm just saying it might not be wise to bet BIG on them against their biggest rival and giving up 9+ points. Dallas presently thinks their shit doesn't stink and that's scary to me. Might wanna tread lightly here... but then again, I said the same thing last week.

Good luck whichever way you go and Go Cowboys!!!

Head to Head trends supporting the 'skins:

• Redskins are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
    • Redskins are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings in Dallas.
    • Underdog is 24-8 ATS in their last 32 meetings.

Re: Cowboys are the OBVIOUS play....

Very hard game to bet. I will take the boys for $50 and buy it down to -7. Risking $73 to win $50.....More importantly, I see another betting paradise shootout potential on Sunday. I think the Broncos and Patriots will soar over the total just like both the Chargers and Broncos (more scary than I would like) and last night with the Packers/Saints. Also the Bears/Pats was the easiest of all. Admitedly, last night got a bit dicey when Rogers wasn't the same after that scramble out of bounds but it still got there. Good luck to all tonight and the rest of the week!

Comment

I'm curious to see how they play tonight. I could see this as a let down spot even though it's a division rival.
      Should give a good picture to how real this team is or isn't.

Comment

nobody can say they weren't warned. I've seen this shit over and over again over the last few decades. Romo will never win a championship. Kudos to the Skins for playing their asses off tonight. Ugh....

Comment

Working...
        X