Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 3-0 team will be the last remaining undefeated team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 3-0 team will be the last remaining undefeated team?

Pick the team that you feel will be the last team to lose.
    Chicago
    13.33%
    N.Orl
    0.00%
    Seattle
    6.67%
    N.E.
    0.00%
    Miami
    0.00%
    Denver
    80.00%

The poll is expired.

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

I'd have to look at all the records of teams they all will play against in the future... don't know if I can do it. I do think Seattle is the most complete team top to bottom and will be the best road team too.

Comment

Denver for me.
      They just look smooth and damn near impossible to stop on offense.
      Manning and the offense throw so many formations at you. Game planning for all of them is impossible.
      The Broncos have to be all in. With the talent they have on offense. Almost impossible to keep that unit together long term from a salary cap standpoint.

Comment

Looked at all the schedules...

They all have a hurdle or two coming up. But I think Denver will run off a bunch. The game at KC after NE I think is going to be one of their first losses. But I think the Indy game on Sunday night is their first loss.

Seattle has a tough stretch here @ Houston and Indy. I think Seattle losses 2 of their next 7, and probably 4 or so on the year. They will not win both games at SF and then across country at NYG. Coughlin will have the Gints back in late season form!

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears heading into GB at 7-0.

The Bears are my pick... That tastes like vinegar!!

Comment

A little off topic, but this Denver team reminds me of that undefeated New England team a few years ago w/ Tom Brady breaking the all-time TD mark and kept winning till NYGiants pass rush took over. Funny aside - I had Tom Brady that year on my fantasy team and this year fantasy team's QB is P. Manning. However, my point is, I think it's only a matter of time till some team with a good pass rush punches P. Manning in the mouth over and over again, just the like the NYGiants did vs. Brady. Maybe KC takes advantage of Manning losing his top two starting centers and last week's season ending injury to pro-bowl Left Tackle - Ryan Clady... but I know for sure Seattle would be up for the challenge with pass rushers C. Clemons, M. Bennett, C. Avril, R. Bryant, and B. Irvin in Manning's face every single play. Good pass rushing and/or great offensive line play still wins big games and Championships IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
            A little off topic, but this Denver team reminds me of that undefeated New England team a few years ago w/ Tom Brady breaking the all-time TD mark and kept winning till NYGiants pass rush took over. Funny aside - I had Tom Brady that year on my fantasy team and this year fantasy team's QB is P. Manning. However, my point is, I think it's only a matter of time till some team with a good pass rush punches P. Manning in the mouth over and over again, just the like the NYGiants did vs. Brady. Maybe KC takes advantage of Manning losing his top two starting centers and last week's season ending injury to pro-bowl Left Tackle - Ryan Clady... but I know for sure Seattle would be up for the challenge with pass rushers C. Clemons, M. Bennett, C. Avril, R. Bryant, and B. Irvin in Manning's face every single play. Good pass rushing and/or great offensive line play still wins big games and Championships IMO.
            I think they are kind of expecting that too happen at some point. Would explain why they been using Moreno more in the back field.
            He is not the best pure runner they have. Just the best they have for pass protection and receiving skills.

Comment

I guess if I have a poll I should have all teams.

Left out K.C.!

Only found out because I was looking at the schedules and I believe that they might have the easiest path thru the 1st part of the season.

I believe that Denver will probably be the last one,but it wouldn't surprise me if K.C. was right there.
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Working...
              X