In Memory of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In Memory of...

Sorry Game - I wish you the best in such a sorrowful time. Glad you got to experience Mr. Coultier in your life...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Woody's family

Comment

I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss. It's never easy to get over but based on what you've stated, it is quite clear you have experienced great times with him and his family meaning there are an abundant amount of valuable memories to cherish forever. Let me (everyone on here) know if we can help the family in any way we can such as a donation.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss. If we could set something up for donations for the family let us know.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss Game!! Thoughts and prayers to you and your extended family!
            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Thanks guys.
              It was tough yesterday dealing with the passing of such a great friend, mentor and human being.
              There was only one place to go last night. A wrestling show.
              I spent the evening with his daughter and her husband Dave who was also part of our group back in the day.
              All of them are more like family then just friends.

It was nice talking about the old days and spending an evening surrounded by people I haven't seen in years.
              The next step is to make the trip to Ohio for the funeral.
              Between now and then I'm going to help them with raising funds to cover all the expenses.
              It's their call if we do a fund raising show. All I can say if they do.
              I would have no problem coming out of retirement and doing something I'm pretty good at.
              Putting on one of the best damn shows I possibly can.

I wrote yesterday that I would drop a pic in here of the three of us. Also going to use it to help promote his fund raising page.
              This pic was one of my Moms favorite pics and is mine as well.
              We were bad guys. So getting us all in the same pic and having it signed was just impossible. But when your Mom ask you to do something. You do it.
              I showed this pic to my son and his response...
              "So there was a time you were cool and had hair"

If you would like to donate to Woodys family just click on the link below.
              Thanks again guys.
              http://www.gofundme.com/ct5l7o

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother. You will be in my thoughts.
                NCAA 2015: 3-7

NFL 2015: 14-7-1

Comment

Sorry for your loss. My best friend just lost his Dad to a battle with cancer.

Comment

Will be thinking about you, your friends and family. Impressed that in this tough time, you've already taken action on doing what you can to help those around him - we all know it can be easier to simply feel sad and hang our heads instead. Sharing the good memories with others while also putting your own grief aside so you can help the family is awesome.
                    A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Family is the reason most of us live for another day. You will be in my prayers

Comment

Always hard to lose a close friend......especially when you consider him as part of your family.

May you gather strength from your memory of him in trying to get through this difficult time.

Comment

Gamer,
                          I am so, so sorry about the loss of your dearest friend and "brother".
                          May God give you and his family special strength and blessings
                          during your time of deep grief and sadness.
                          You are truly fortunate to have had a special person like Woody as a friend and mentor.
                          You have my deepest sympathy.
                          FastBreak

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                            X