5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Sunday In Game Thread

OHIO STATE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      OHIO STATE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Congrats for you.
      Now watch all the complaints come in for expansion in the first year of this system.
      You could make a case for TCU and Baylor. So maybe not next year. But in a few this will end up being 6 to 8 teams being in

Comment

I figured that they lost 9/6 and haven't lost since then. Plus how could you have TCU in there and No Baylor when Baylor beat TCU

Comment

I wish it was 6 or 8 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
            Congrats for you.
            Now watch all the complaints come in for expansion in the first year of this system.
            You could make a case for TCU and Baylor. So maybe not next year. But in a few this will end up being 6 to 8 teams being in
            Was just telling my brother who said there should be 8 teams that I think 6 should be the most.If you look at 7-10 there really isn't a team deserving of having a chance.

I thought Baylor would get the last spot but the committee put themselves in a bad spot putting TCU #3 last week.If the Big 12 had a Championship there wouldn't be no doubt that one of them would have been in over Ohio St.

I like the fact that the 4 major conferences that have championships have their Champions in it.Maybe the Big 12 will take that into consideration and have one now.
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

They should rematch TCU/Baylor. Baylor got lucky the 1st time TCU would beat them in a rematch. Bama / Ore will be the championship game
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I was shocked TCU didn't get in

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                  Was just telling my brother who said there should be 8 teams that I think 6 should be the most.If you look at 7-10 there really isn't a team deserving of having a chance.

I thought Baylor would get the last spot but the committee put themselves in a bad spot putting TCU #3 last week.If the Big 12 had a Championship there wouldn't be no doubt that one of them would have been in over Ohio St.

I like the fact that the 4 major conferences that have championships have their Champions in it.Maybe the Big 12 will take that into consideration and have one now.
                  Big 12 is losing money not having one. Plus I think it cost them like you said regarding the playoffs

Comment

Defense wins Championships. Go Seahawks!

Comment

Working...
                    X