• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HitIt7 NFL Week 15

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)](16-9 ATS NFL)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]CHIEFS -10 LARGE (will lock in more if I can get -9/-8/etc as public brings my way)[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Chiefs are in revenge mode after losing in Oakland 20-24 earlier this year! Not to mention this defeat to Raiders started a 3-game skid. Perception is that Raiders are playing better and Chiefs are regressing - when the reality is that just 2 weeks ago Raiders got violated by the Rams. Go figure that was on the Road and the recent Raider victory was at home and against an inner-state rival (49ers). Both Raider wins happened in Oaktown.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Chiefs in need of a win. They catch a pretty good opportunity after lining up against Broncos and then going on the road to Arizona. Now they're at home in front of their rowdy's that are hungry for a win. Interesting that Vegas set the opening number at (-12) which has now drifted down to (-10) with early action coming in on Raiders at a 60% clip from what I'm seeing. I love it so... Perhaps this may even drift farther down?[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Two particular trends (1 on each team) that catch my fancy and tell me why this opening number is validated and put me in a "Go" position on this game:[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]**Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]**Raiders are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games following S.U. Win.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]In closing...The Chiefs are 2-0 ATS at home this year with lines of being a Favorite -7.5+. I'm all about seeing them going to 3-0 ATS at home as Favorites -7.5+!!![/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Good luck everyone![/COLOR]

Re: HitIt7 NFL Week 15

Jeez...that looks swell. Typed out my write-up on iPad notes and cut n' pasted and it looks like this garble? Any recommendations for next post. Just had time to actually provide a bit of research and type it up...Ugh. Oh well - I guess its the thought that counts.

CHIEFS -10 (and more when I get a better line) LARGE

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Doesn't matter what the post looks like as long as it's a winner!!!
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cleaned up! Sorry if there is something lost in translation.

(16-9 ATS NFL)

CHIEFS -10 LARGE (will lock in more if I can get -9/-8/etc as public brings my way)

Chiefs are in revenge mode after losing in Oakland 20-24 earlier this year! Not to mention this defeat to Raiders started a 3-game skid. Perception is that Raiders are playing better and Chiefs are regressing - when the reality is that just 2 weeks ago Raiders got violated by the Rams. Go figure that was on the Road and the recent Raider victory was at home and against an inner-state rival (49ers). Both Raider wins happened in Oaktown.

Chiefs in need of a win. They catch a pretty good opportunity after lining up against Broncos and then going on the road to Arizona. Now they're at home in front of their rowdy's that are hungry for a win. Interesting that Vegas set the opening number at (-12) which has now drifted down to (-10) with early action coming in on Raiders at a 60% clip from what I'm seeing. I love it so... Perhaps this may even drift farther down?

Two particular trends (1 on each team) that catch my fancy and tell me why this opening number is validated and put me in a "Go" position on this game:

**Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.

**Raiders are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games following S.U. Win.

In closing...The Chiefs are 2-0 ATS at home this year with lines of being a Favorite -7.5+. I'm all about seeing them going to 3-0 ATS at home as Favorites -7.5+!!!

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Hey there! Many thanks Mr. bigapple! Diggin' the speedo (pic)(yes, I recognize the commercial).. Ha! Reminds me of a trip to St. Croix a couple years back where we had about 25 of us meeting up (6 families via friendships)...and i went out and believe it or not bought a speedo - clearly JUST FOR A COUPLE LAUGHS with the group! Low and behold...the wifey UNPACKED it from my luggage and i never had it play with down there... Gosh d@mn I would've had some with it!! Thank you cleaning up my prior garble...

RAMS -4
              (I wanted to say this isn't a posted selection...but the reality is that I'm putting my hard earned duckets on it so I might as well and go ahead and advocate for my selection!! Don't necessarily recommend others tho...I just cant get my head around the records and this line?? So...a guy like me says - yeah, I'll bight & I'm in...So while we're at it ** ya might as well pay me!!) Sorry i can't offer up much more than that gang.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Forgive me...meant to say THANKS! to MacDaddy, 24/7, and Turbo...for the well wishes & stopping by!

Good luck everyone

Comment

and thanks for the info
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Rams

(16-10 ATS NFL)

Comment

Comment

CHIEFS -10 (Large)

PANTHERS -6

So let's first recognize the obvious - Cam Newton will not be playing. And perhaps the Panthers have finally hit their offensive stride last week in New Orleans (?).

A couple Stats/Trends that many might find meaningless...but are they (?):
                        --Bucaneers are 0-4 ATS their last 4 games in Week 15.
                        --Panthers are 6-0-1 ATS their last 7 games in Week 15.

An undeniable Stat/Trend is that the FAVORITE in this matchup is 11-3 ATS in the last 14 games.

Lastly, in looking into the last game between these two I noticed that it was the very same BACKUP QB (Derek Anderson) who started that game - which will be starting this Sunday. And Anderson's numbers from that first game were pretty nice numbers: 24/34 completions...230 yards...2 TD's...0 ints.

I'm also locking in the PANTHERS this Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Today
                          Vincent

Comment

I'm assuming everyone sees the obvious...PANTHERS -3. Yes, I still like them. Clearly, a better line. Does have me scratching my head but I liked 'em at -6 I've got to like 'em at -3. GL everyone!

Comment

good luck today

Comment

Working...
                              X