Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest point spread ever is coming to a betting window near you !!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest point spread ever is coming to a betting window near you !!....

The Broncos and Jaguars could make history in two weeks ?????.........

Since 1989, there have been 15 games posted at sports books in Las Vegas with a point spread of 19.0 or higher, with two of those games closing with a record 23.5 point spreads. The Broncos are expected to be installed as the largest favorites in NFL history for the team's Week 6 meeting with the Jaguars. Las Vegas is contemplating lines of 25 to as high as 28 points. In the 15 games since 1989 that have featured a point spread of 19.0 points or higher, the underdog has gone 10-5 against the spread. However, those dogs have also gone 0-15 straight-up.

Dogs will be 0-16 soon hahaha

I wont touch that game, Jax just awfull, theyll cover couple games this year but ill prob pass on all their games
    I took them once this year, I think week two, never again, ive made that
    Mistake too many times over the years, trusting a horrible team with my $$

Comment

4 TD's is crazy to lay in football. But even more nuts in the NFL.
      Broncos have no problem yanking an old QB and a few others with a big lead.
      They could be up 35-3 and give up a thanks for coming TD and you lose.
      With that said I'm sure some tout will drop 100 dimes on the Broncos -28.
      Call it a big chalk game of they year. So they don't waste any of the other 38 GOY titles they use

Comment

Big Chalk GOY.... hahahaha

I could definitely see that

Comment

Now Now , lets not forget that the "Pro's" have very secret inside info. !!!. Like...like the Vegas Runner !!!.... just ask him !!! He will tell you ... for 50. bucks !!

Comment

Or Lang, itll be his mismatch game of the week

But remember buy Denver down to 27 1/2 just in case

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              Now Now , lets not forget that the "Pro's" have very secret inside info. !!!. Like...like the Vegas Runner !!!.... just ask him !!! He will tell you ... for 50. bucks !!
              Seen a guy bragging about Budin being so sharp to pick Clemson over Wake Forest.
              Because guys like that walk the planet. Guys can use the inside info sell tactic.
              Yep some player or coach is going to risk a 6 or 7 figure gig so a tout can sell a 49.00 pick
              Saying Clemson is going to beat Wake Forest is about as sharp as me thinking I would be cold only wearing a thong while ice fishing.

Comment

" as me thinking I would be cold only wearing a thong while ice fishing. " The visual of this all of us here at TIS must now endure is very painful and we may never be the same !!. The IceMan may never ice fish again !!

Comment

Originally posted by randycapper View Post
                  Or Lang, itll be his mismatch game of the week

But remember buy Denver down to 27 1/2 just in case
                  Bwhahahahaha! Awesome
                  A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Working...
                  X