Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll Question Of The Week. One more and bring it back (Movie and TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Question Of The Week. One more and bring it back (Movie and TV)

Once upon a time we had poll questions of the week...Every week.
    Then I got lazy.
    I thought it would be a great idea to try it again.
    This is a good way to be active on the site and have a little fun.

So here is this weeks question. It's a 2 part question. Answer one or both.

Name a TV show you would like to see have one more season.

Name a movie you would like to see a sequel for.

Would love to see - One more season of Deadwood

and a sequel to The Big Lebowski

Comment

1 more season THE WIRE

sequel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. There are actually 3 parts to this story, the girl Dragon, girl who played with fire, and Girl who stirred up hornets nest. Only the Dragon has been done in English. I have watched all 3 in the original Swedish, with subtitles. That should show how bored I've become with regular TV!
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
        1 more season THE WIRE

sequel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. There are actually 3 parts to this story, the girl Dragon, girl who played with fire, and Girl who stirred up hornets nest. Only the Dragon has been done in English. I have watched all 3 in the original Swedish, with subtitles. That should show how bored I've become with regular TV!
        I saw all three of the swedish originals too - AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
          Would love to see - One more season of Deadwood

and a sequel to The Big Lebowski
          Still deciding on the movie.
          For the TV show I'm on board with Deadwood as well.
          From reading the real history about Deadwood and knowing they changed some things for the show...
          I still would've liked to see how they would have ended it. Al pretty much loses everything in the real Deadwood due to two big ass fires.
          Bullocks partner in the hardware store goes on to be a major player in that town.
          Even funnier is that EB who was crooked as hell on the show, was really a decent guy.
          Deadwood was always going to be for only 4 seasons. Just too bad we only got 3 of them.
          Even worse was the show HBO dumped out of Deadwood for was a dud !

Comment

Great call on Deadwood. But I would take as many seasons of Seinfeld as they wanted to do.

If I could get a movie sequel its a tough call cause generally you ruin the original (i.e. Ghostbusters, Caddyshack). I would have to say Anchorman. Oh yea wishes do come true.

Comment

Originally posted by elwood View Post
              Great call on Deadwood. But I would take as many seasons of Seinfeld as they wanted to do.

If I could get a movie sequel its a tough call cause generally you ruin the original (i.e. Ghostbusters, Caddyshack). I would have to say Anchorman. Oh yea wishes do come true.
              I was talking to some friends over the weekend and wondered if 24 does well in the mini season format...
              Then would some other shows consider doing a new season that way.
              Seinfeld was the first one that came to mind followed by Everybody Loves Raymond

I agree with you on the original getting ruined in some cases. Caddyshack 2 was horrible compared to the original

Comment

One more season--Brotherhood, if anyone remembers it

Comment

One more season of BJ and The Bear.

The Incredibles II

Comment

Debbie does Dallas part duex!! lol
                    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                    5* 6-8
                    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                    10* GOY 1-0
                    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                    5* 18-12

Comment

one more season of the Wire, Omar can take a hiatus from Broadway Empire. I would like to see a sequel to Michael Clayton.

Comment

Originally posted by HILLIS View Post
                        One more season--Brotherhood, if anyone remembers it
                        Great show!

Comment

Yes I remember Brotherhood and although I believe that's a great choice I'll go with Dexter.
                          Movies are tough because almost all you good movies already have a Sequel for or am I misunderstanding the question.
                          But I'll go for what I recently seen "The Family" W/DeNiro, Michelle Pheiffier and Tommy Lee Jones Great cast I wouldn't put it down as a great movie but if you like DeNiro it's IMO a movie to see.

Comment

I'd like to see another season of Seinfeld, never get tired watching that crew. And I'd love to see part 2 of Scent of a Woman....Hoo-ah!

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Timer View Post
                              Yes I remember Brotherhood and although I believe that's a great choice I'll go with Dexter.
                              Movies are tough because almost all you good movies already have a Sequel for or am I misunderstanding the question.
                              But I'll go for what I recently seen "The Family" W/DeNiro, Michelle Pheiffier and Tommy Lee Jones Great cast I wouldn't put it down as a great movie but if you like DeNiro it's IMO a movie to see.
                              No your not misunderstanding the question. It was asked as a movie you enjoy.
                              I should have added "you wish one had been done"
                              If that was the case I would have said Animal House.

Right now I would say it's a tie between Road Trip and Old School

Comment

Working...
                              X