NFL Plays Week 5 w/GOM-Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 5 w/GOM-Comp Play up

Shitty week last week with a couple really bad beats 3-5 (-$795), shit happens. First 4 weeks combined now 17-15 (-$345). Week 5 I have a total of 8 plays, starting with a $300 play on Thursday's Buffalo/Cleveland game. Sunday I have 7 plays, including the October NFL Game of the Month and a total of three $400 plays.

I am no longer offering weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays. I am attending the Packers game Sunday so any purchase late Sunday morning after I leave my hotel room will not be seen. If you want the plays this week you have 3 days to get them, you have been warned.

Comp Play for week 5
    $300 Jacksonville +12 LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good Luck JJ!!!!!

Comment

This was my play last night...

Thursday October 3rd, 2013
      $300 Buffalo/Cleveland under 40.5 ​LOSER (-330)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

These were my plays today...

Sunday October 6th, 2013
        $300 Baltimore/Miami over 43.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Jacksonville +12 LOSER (-330)

$600 Green Bay -6.5 NFL Game of the Month Packers bye came at just the right time, as many Packers players were banged up with little dings. Finley should be practicing by Thursday, the backfield will be at full strength with both Lacy and Franklin expected to be ready this week. Matthews should be closer to 100% by game day and the secondary gets back ultra-important safety Morgan Burnett, who hasn't played a down yet this year. All that is great, but the real reasons I like this game are as follows. I love when I find a coach whose teams do well off of byes, it is a clear indicator he does well with extra prep time. Packers' coach Mike McCarthy has a perfect 7-0 ATS record after regular season byes, and the Pack is also a stellar 8-1 ATS at homefollowing a loss. Finally, Green Bay has gone an almost unbelievable 12-1 ATS at home in division games when not favored by more than 7 points. The Lions have been Packer whipping boys for some time now, losing 22 straight time at Lambeau Field! Packers review of film these past 2 weeks revealed how badly the Lions outplayed them late last year in Green Bay. They will not allow that to happen this time out. Detroit comes into this game off a 40 point outburst, bad news for them considering they are 0-9-1 ATSthe past 10 games played after scoring 30+ points. I will be at Lambeau Field this weekend screaming my lungs out so the crowd should be louder than normal LOL. $WINNER$ (+600)

$400 New Orleans +2 The Bears have thrived for some time now on beating teams by scoring with their defense. When they play teams with upper echelon QB's they struggle because they don't get those turnovers they so badly need to supplement their offense. Drew Brees won't give them the gifts they need to keep up with the scoring here. $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Arizona +2 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Oakland +5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Dallas +7.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Well gone JJ. Hope you had a good time in Green Bay.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
            Well gone JJ. Hope you had a good time in Green Bay.
            Had an absolute blast, THX.

Comment

Very Nice week!!!! Great job JJ!!!!!

Comment

Comment

This was my play tonight...

$300 New York Jets +10 When I handicapped the game the line was 9 so I like the fact we get a full 10 points here. Jets defense is the better of the 2 defenses on the field tonight and we are getting double digits, never a bad thing in the NFL. One of the Jets weaknesses is allowing sacks, but the Falcons have one of the least effective pass rushes in the NFL. Jets are the more physical team and should be able to run the ball to keep Matt Ryan off the field. People looking at last week's results see the Jets got blown out by the tough Titans and are expecting the same here with a desperate Atlanta team. That Jets loss was deceiving, statistically it was an evenly played game but for the 4-0 turnover deficit. If Geno Smith can keep from making those turnovers, I think this is a 1 score game that New York could actually win. $WINNER$ (+300)

​7-2 for the week in NFL (+$2,040)

Comment

Working...
                  X