HOF Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF Game

First week is the worst week to bet preseason games as most regulars will either see one series or not even play.

Lot of players in the preseason will be trying to show that they deserve a spot on the roster or practice squad or even enough to impress another team needing a player at that position.

I play alot of trends in these games and in the past have played the under mainly,which of late is a crap shoot as I've seen a 10-3 game going into the 4th quarter end up 38-10 as those unpredictable players get in and all kind of turnovers happen and well....loser!I can't remember last year but I think it was 2 years ago or maybe 3 I got killed as the over came in alot.You got to learn to adapt.Don't get carried away in the preseason,bet small or not at all!

Pay attention to the QB rotation,teams who have an established second string QB,coaches who are honest in how much they are going to play starters in the next few games,coaches who want to win and coaches who just want to get through the preseason healthy.

Probably wouldn't play the side here if it weren't my Steelers playing as I don't even believe Ben will see the field but I take the points and hope for a close low scoring game.

2* Pitt Under 34.5
    1* Pitt +3.5

GLTA

One more thing I'm going to repeat....

BET SMALL OR NOT AT ALL!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: HOF Game

Good points and advice
    Best of luck

Comment

Yes, good thinking. Coaching trends are something to look for when doing this in August as they are creatures of habits and sometimes you can single out a few of them for when they like stepping up and winning in Preseason.

Here is a website that I use for gather some coach info during the preseason.

http://walterfootball.com/betting_PRE.php

GL

Doc

Comment

Comment

I have no action on the game, but the Minnesota coach proved last year he wants to win these games (4-0). They also have a young QB that they want to get more reps. No way to go in this game but the Vikes if I were to bet.

this season Mac
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Mac. Hope you had a great summer.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
            X