Jordy Nelson torn ACL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy Nelson torn ACL?

NFL Network reporting that the GB sideline physician is saying the ACL appears to be torn. Will have MRI soon. Bummer for Jordy and GB fans.

Re: Jordy Nelson torn ACL?

That sucks if it's a torn ACL.

Comment

HUGE loss. One of a few guys on the team that are irreplaceable. Packs WR depth is probably their greatest strength though, but Jordy is going to be missed.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I think collectively they can replace Jordy's production, although I would much rather see them going into the season with him. Lacy could see a bunch more receptions out of the backfield. Also Adams could easily slip into a No.1 roll, with Cobb on the other side. If TE Rodgers makes that next step, there will be no shortage of production. We still have McCarthy at HC to figure it out and Rodgers at QB. Reggie Wayne is still unsigned at this moment, and the Pack have a ton of $$ if I remember right. Ty Montgomery and Jeff Janis are also going to figure prominently.

Defense's adjusted to Jordy last year and forced the game plan towards other targets. This is really a system that a good receiver looks great. Personally, I think Adams has the potential to be better than Jordy. I'd also like to see Montgomery on the field a bunch!!

Tough to see a great guy get hurt! But, this is just a bump in the road. Rodgers will still be Rodgers and the Packers will still be the Packers!

Comment

Shame to see a hard working team player go down, especially with non contact injury. GB has a young group of receivers that will, imo pick up the slack. Their running game may be used more as well. That offense will continue to be very hard to stop and one of the best in the league.

Comment

Working...
          X