Bold Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold Predictions

I like the segment on NFL shows when the 'Smart guys' make bold predictions.

I was thinking of a couple today and will post. Feel free to step out and see how crazy of a prediction you make can come true!!

Re: Bold Predictions

Despite the injury to Nelson I think the Packers win the NFC.
    Not really a bold prediction, just a touch bolder because of the injury.

I think the Vikings and Bucs could be playoff contenders.
    While in the AFC with a little decline by the Broncos and Chargers the Raiders could be a possible playoff contender.

Comment

San Francisco will have more Wins than Philadelphia.

Scheduling advantage to the 49'ers in my estimation. San Fran takes on NFC North and I think they could get at least 2 wins out of it and probably split their conference games. Eagles get AFC East and I think they have a hard time getting more than two wins. I also see the Eagles having a tough time getting more than a split from their conference games. I know how crazy!! But, don't forget, this is the NFL. These teams have had a chance to study the Eagles and a year to crack Kelly's systems. Philadelphia was 3-0 vs conference foes in their first meetings last year, and 1-2 against them the 2nd game. Yes, take into account the Sanchez was at QB. But REALLY, do you expect the Faberge egg that is Sam Bradford to last the season and we see once again the recreation of the Jets QB controversy with Tebow. The 49ers will compete, I am thinking Kaepernick takes a step forward this year, and with a very experienced receiving corp they should open up room for Hyde to run and put up points. SF may be the worst team int their division and still be able to get over .500. I think 49ers get to 9 wins and Eagles flutter to 8. Eagles O/U for season wins is at 9.5, 49ers are at 6.5.
      Last edited by bigapple; 08-27-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Minnesota Vikings make the playoffs, Adrian Petersen has a huge rebound year and wins MVP. Buffalo Bills break the Patriots stranglehold on the division and the Pats miss the playoffs. Loss of DeMarco Murray too much to overcome and Cowboys slip to 3rd place and out of the playoffs. Cincinnati Bengals finally win a playoff game and the Steelers miss the playoffs for the 3rd time in 4 years. Wshington Redskins finish with the worst record in the NFC and RGIII proclaims once again that he thinks he is the best player in the NFL Sorry, that last one was a serious prediction but had to take a shot at Griffin.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

KC wins Super Bowl, 49ers finish with worst record. MacDaddy, Capt Joe, Vincent and Jumperjack finish the year at a .750 winning percentage(I hope I'm a good prognosticator)

Comment

The Cowboys will not win more than 8 games this year, and will actually be lucky to get to .500. Too many hiccups in the front office in dealing with free agents, injuries, suspensions, and lack of depth on the roster at basically every position.

Doc
            Last edited by Docwatson; 08-29-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: forgot to add suspensions

Comment

Originally posted by Docwatson View Post
              The Cowboys will not win more than 8 games this year, and will actually be lucky to get to .500. Too many hiccups in the front office in dealing with free agents, injuries, suspensions, and lack of depth on the roster at basically every position.

Doc

Wouldn't surprise me at all. WHO IS GOING TO RUN THE BALL?!? And we all know what happens when you put the whole game on T. Romo's back... it BREAKS!

Comment

Ouch, easy on my Cowboys. Me and my heart just put 100 on them out in Vegas to win the Super Bowl at 10-1. But I agree, I am worried about the running game more than I am worried about Romo.

Comment

In my opinion DeMarco Murray was MVP1A right behind Aaron Rodgers last year and the Cowboys did next to nothing to replace him. They have a very good offensive line, but none of the guys they got at RB look like they should start for any NFL team.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Tie-Rod and Cam shaft will lead both Buff and Carolina to losing records. Neither QB will be starting by week 8. Cousins will get concussed and RGIII will take over and lead my REDSKINS to the basement. Replays, challenges, TOs, and the inane babbling of the announcers will have me watching "Leave it to Beaver" reruns. Most games I play will lose in the final 2 minutes. Hope everyone has a great season.
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

The Pittsburgh Steelers bring Michael Vick in off the bench after Big Ben gets knocked out of the game in the playoffs. Vick leads the black and gold to a playoff victory and all of Pittsburgh and the ridiculous posters on twitter...say "here we go Steelers....here we go!!!"
                      -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
                        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                        5* 6-8
                        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                        10* GOY 1-0
                        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                        5* 18-12

Comment

Brandin Cooks hauls in over 100 catches, 1500+ yds, and at least 12 TD's.

Gronk catches at least 20 TD's

Miami wins their first playoff game in forever.

Comment

Colts win the superbowl
                            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                            5* 6-8
                            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                            10* GOY 1-0
                            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                            5* 18-12

Comment

Great thread!! I'll go with the Raiders make the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                              X