Tom Brady's four-game suspension nullified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady's four-game suspension nullified

U.S. District Judge Richard Berman nullified Tom Brady's four-game suspension.
    The NFL will likely appeal the decision, but Brady will be under center for the Patriots' opener on September 10. Most reports suggested Brady's team had the stronger case, and the NFL's decision not to pursue a settlement when Brady was reportedly open to one earlier this week is yet another puzzling decision from the NFL office.

Re: Tom Brady's four-game suspension nullified

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Cheaters always win... ugh!

Comment

Tired of this already.Dragged out way to long.If it were anyone other than Brady it would have been settled last year.

Personally I thought 4 games was to harsh,could have been a 1 game thing or fine.Worse things going on than this.I knew all along that he would not miss the opener with Pitt.To big of a profile game to start the season and now "IF" Pitt should somehow win there won't be any ....if Brady played shit!Bring them on,I'm ready for some football!!!
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

The league has formally appealed Judge Richard Berman's decision to vacate Tom Brady's four-game suspension.
        However, as previously reported, the league will not seek an injunction to prevent Brady from playing as the appeals process plays out. It's expected to take several months, meaning Brady's 2015 status is in little doubt

Comment

Working...
        X