NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Added

Just a few more days till the "real" games start in my favorite sport to watch and bet on, the NFL. Had a nice warm-up in the pre-season going 10-3 on the NFLX games for a profit of $1,845. I finished the 2014 regular season 88-69 (+$4,680) and finished the 2013 regular season 87-63 (+$5,320). As you can see, the results the past 2 years were almost identical. I have already sent out 3 plays for week 1's NFL, including my $500 NFL Play of the Week. On a normal week I will generally have all the plays sent by Thursday night. For those unfamiliar with how I bet, I will have one $500 play every week, occasionally 2 a week. I usually have between 7 and 10 plays a week and once a month I make a $600 play and one time every year I make an $800 play. My smaller plays are all $300 bets. That is how much I bet on them, you can adjust your wagers to fit your bankroll based on how much I bet. The cost to get all my plays for the entire regular season is just $325, if you click on the link posted below you will see 3 purchase buttons. I also offer my plays for 1 day (all my plays for that week) for $40 and a 30 day option for $125 (all my plays for 4 weeks). I am a consistent winner and I am much cheaper than many guys that have Games of the Century every week. I don't talk shit and tell lies, I can promise you I will work my ass off and very likely finish with a profitable season. I have had only 2 losing seasons in the NFL the last 21 years. The last 7 season's results have been documented on line, you can see that by clicking to my purchase/bio page below.

2014 Regular season NFL Results...
    $400 Plays 39-25
    $500 Plays 10-6
    $600 GOM Plays 3-1
    $700 GOY 0-1

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 New Orleans +2.5 LOSER (-330)

I have a total of 9 plays for week 1 NFL, (my $500 NFL Play of the Week + 3-$400 plays) those plays can all be got today for just $40. Click the link above for the purchase page...

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 1

to a great season!

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 1

Good Luck for the season

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Added

Comp play added, 5 plays have already been e-mailed to clients for week 1.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

this season JJ!
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

A total of 9 plays for week 1 NFL, last plays just sent out...

Comment

Good Luck this season

Comment

Comment

good luck this season

Comment

Good luck!
                    Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Good Luck JJ

Comment

For those of you who think about jumping on board (no pun intended) let be the first to tell you that JJ is a proven winner. I have been with him now for four years and I have never had more fun gambling. And that is probably because he has been winning consistently (something that I never could do). But it's not only that, it's the hard work he puts into his plays. I have learned so much over the years reading his analysis it is incredible. That alone is worth the 325.

I am telling you you from experience, there are a lot of handicappers you can spend your money and I have seen mostly all of them and none of them could go toe to toe with JJ.

Best of luck this season JJ, I know you will have a great year.
                        Last edited by Spanks; 09-10-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                          For those of you who think about jumping on board (no pun intended) let be the first to tell you that JJ is a proven winner. I have been with him now for four years and I have never had more fun gambling. And that is probably because he has been winning consistently (something that I never could do). But it's not only that, it's the hard work he puts into his plays. I have learned so much over the years reading his analysis it is incredible. That alone is worth the 325.

I am telling you you from experience, there are a lot of handicappers you can spend your money and I have seen mostly all of them and none of them could go toe to toe with JJ.

Thanks Spanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post

Thanks also for changing your avatar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X