Week 2 Sunday early Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Sunday early Total

Sorting hoping they would post Pittsburgh -3 or 3.5 so I could play Pittsburgh hard in this one. Instead we get a -6. I really like the over in this one. Can not see Pitt D stopping the run or Colin Kapernik on the read option. Also see Pitt O putting up some good points at home. Liking a 31-27 type score on this one and playing early before this line escalates.

Pitt/SF over 45

Added: Pittsburgh -6.5 -105
    Parlay over 45.5 and Pittsburgh -6.5
    Last edited by zach; 09-20-2015, 05:45 AM.

Re: Week 2 Sunday early Total

Zach
    Vincent

Comment

Thanks Vince. One more thing on this game for those thinking about the west coast team coming off a Monday night game and traveling east for a 1:00 start. Typically might be an angle where they sleep walk through at least the first half if not the full game. That being said 49ers first year head coach, Jim Tomsula is from Pittsburgh and I believe he will have them motivated for his homecoming.

Comment

Added Pittsburgh -6.5 and parlayed it up with the over. Heading down to the game right now. To everyone today

Comment

Comment

Good luck

Comment

and hope you don't have far to go as my wife worked at Allegheny last 2 days and said they aren't opening the tunnel yet because they don't want all the Game traffic on that road so travel is a bitch.
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                  and hope you don't have far to go as my wife worked at Allegheny last 2 days and said they aren't opening the tunnel yet because they don't want all the Game traffic on that road so travel is a bitch.
                  No traffic at all. Went down early enough and went over to the grand concourse for dinner after the double winner. Huge day and added bonus that three new hot young blondes on both side of me. Had to buy them all a round today.

Comment

Working...
                  X