Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Discussion And Info. Week 5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion And Info. Week 5.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Sammy Watkins (calf) is unlikely to play Sunday against the Titans.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Julius Thomas (questionable, hand) will be active Sunday against the Buccaneers.
      According to Schefter, Thomas won't be limited. The Florida Times-Union reported Saturday he was "still probably a week away" but apparently Thomas is good to go.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Julio Jones is expected to play Sunday versus Washington, but his hamstring problems "are a concern to (the) Falcons."

Martavis Bryant (knee) is out for Week 5 against the Chargers.
      The Steelers aren't expected to add him to the active roster until Tuesday.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport confirms Alshon Jeffery (hamstring, calf) is not expected to play Sunday at Kansas City.

Comment

According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the Bills are "anticipating" Karlos Williams (concussion) could miss another game.
        He's already been ruled out for Sunday's game in Tennessee and now his status appears to be in doubt for Week 6 against Cincinnati.

According to ESPN's Ed Werder, Darren McFadden is expected to replace Lance Dunbar (torn ACL) on passing downs.

NFL Network's Tiffany Blackmon reports Julio Jones (hamstring) will be active for Week 5 against the Redskins.
        Blackmon was also told Jones "looks great." We were hearing Julio might be a game-time decision after having his hamstring tighten up in practice this week, but that's no longer a concern.

Comment

Would you start Julius Thomas in his Jacksonville debut over Heath Miller ?
          Back in the day Vick made Crumpler a star dumping off passes too him. But that was also when he was a bigger threat to run.
          After Ben went down and last week Miller got a total of 3 points in my league.

Comment

Davante Adams (ankle) is inactive for Week 5 against the Rams.

Comment

Redskins declared WR DeSean Jackson, QB Robert Griffin III, CB DeAngelo Hall, CB Chris Culliver, DL Frank Kearse, OL Arie Kouandjio, and TE Jordan Reed inactive for Week 5 against the Falcons.
              Eddie Royal (ankle) is inactive for Week 5 against the Chiefs.
              Julius Thomas (hand) is active for Week 5 against the Bucs.

Comment

Lorenzo Taliaferro (foot) is inactive for Week 5 against the Browns.

Comment

Fred Jackson (ankle) is active for Week 5 against the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                    Would you start Julius Thomas in his Jacksonville debut over Heath Miller ?
                    Back in the day Vick made Crumpler a star dumping off passes too him. But that was also when he was a bigger threat to run.
                    After Ben went down and last week Miller got a total of 3 points in my league.

I'd go with Julius Thomas, as they'll be looking to get their shiny new $20+ million dollar toy going... I don't think Vick used Heath much last week. I dropped Miller and added Clay myself. Good luck whichever way you go and Happy advanced Birthday buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                      I'd go with Julius Thomas, as they'll be looking to get their shiny new $20+ million dollar toy going... I don't think Vick used Heath much last week. I dropped Miller and added Clay myself. Good luck whichever way you go and Happy advanced Birthday buddy!
                      Thanks for the advance Birthday wish.
                      I didn't see an answer and ended up going with who you're saying.
                      Sure Miller could have a big game and it might come back to bite me. But the last 3 weeks my team went 3-0 with Miller scoring 11, 3 and 1 points.

Comment

Working...
                      X