Steam on Ariz Cardinals tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam on Ariz Cardinals tonight?

This line opened at -7 (-120) and as of noon EST, the line is now -11 at Pinnacle. That's some serious steam on a primetime NFL game, blowing right through a key number.

I feel like a dope for buying at +10. Any chance this number hits 13?

Re: Steam on Ariz Cardinals tonight?

Wondering if there's an injury on the Vikes somewhere ?? I haven't heard anything myself. That's a huge move for it to be all money based. Makes me weary. I didn't see it going past 10 myself, which was a surprise to me. So 13.? Who knows ?
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

As far as injuries...
      Yesterday in our fantasy thread I posted that the Vikings are missing a few starters on defense.

Comment

No way it hits 13. Vikings defensive injuries I suspect are the reason for the big money on Arizona. If the guys with the money were right all the time I would wait till after line moves and bet the team they take and be a millionaire. Line moves don't mean shit. It's not like the guys that move lines hit 80% or something. I have had sharp line moves on almost every big play I made this year, yet I am losing those plays at an alarming rate, and I bet my plays early in the week before the lines move (usually on the better number). Case in point, just last week the Packers were 3 point favorites with (-125) juice and the total was 47. Heavy public money on both the Packers and the over and the "sharp money" was so strong it moved Green Bay to just -2 at kickoff with the total dropping to 46. Both lost. Sunday "sharp" money moved the line on these same Cardinals down from -6 to -3.5 at game time and they absolutely blew out the Rams. That's just in the last week. I could find examples every week of big line moves that if you followed lost. Nobody that bets basing their plays on line moves wins money.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Not looking to bet on line moves. Just want the best of the number. That's how you win on a long-term basis.

Comment

Working...
          X