Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Superbowl in game thread

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
    Looks like Car getting hosed by the zebras, No running into the kicker call?
    His whole line was pushed back into him, I replayed it to look myself. A defensive guy never even touched him.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

How about the incomplete and the down by contact? Just looks a little fishy.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        His whole line was pushed back into him, I replayed it to look myself. A defensive guy never even touched him.
        The penalty that should have been called on that play was catch interference. The receiver was clearly bumped before he caught that punt.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I may be wrong, but the ball was in his hands when he was touched on the chest. Since he never signaled for a fair catch, he should have been hammered when he caught the ball. Carolina was caught sleeping on the play.
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

So much for my Tolbert prop. After fumbling again he might not see the field again.

Comment

Questionable clock management.....

Comment

I know I am getting old when I don't even know who the hell the guy singing at halftime of the Super Bowl is

Comment

Cant remember the last half time show that I knew who the performer was. Only knew Lady Gaga from American Horror story. My grandkids think I sailed with Columbus.
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Doink!!

Comment

I know I am not a millionaire NFL offensive coordinator, but wouldn't a few swing passes to their backs be smart by Carolina? Denver is bringing lots of guys and getting to Cam. I am pretty sure one of the best calls against a blitz is a swing pass to a running back, NO? Send 3 WR's on fly patterns to clear the zone and you got wide open field in front of a RB.

Comment

Just trying to justify my Tolbert prop

Comment

Just when I start to feel confident Manning gives it up.

Comment

Denver could be the first team ever to win a Super Bowl without scoring an offensive TD!

Comment

Cam fumble...​GAME OVER!

Comment

Just for the record "Superman" was scared to jump in the pile to try to recover his own fumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X