Cam Newton exits post-game press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton exits post-game press conference

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton wasn’t smiling much on Sunday night. After the game, he wasn’t smiling at all.

Newton, sullen and subdued, sat at his press conference for a limited time, saying hardly anything before getting up and leaving.

Re: Cam Newton exits post-game press conference

I'm pretty sure Cam could careless about what people think of him. I have no respect for his actions or attitude last night.
    When this guy scores or wins he makes sure to run towards the attention. But when he gets punched in the mouth he runs away like a child.

Sitting there and talking about dropped passes and all the sacks after the game was a joke,
    You lost. The Broncos showed your weakness and the fact is the blitz was your kryptonite.
    So instead of being a man you throw your receivers and offensive line under the bus.

How would he have felt if one person on his team pointed out him refusing to fight for the ball he fumbled.
    The fumble which ended up being what finished that game.

Comment

Not a Newton supporter in here , but Manning did the same whe he lost to Pitt several years ago( championship game Colts vs Pitt),he blamed everyone!, i guess is part of frustration.
      Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Scam Newton has a lot to learn about being a "TEAM" leader. He wants all the accolades but runs away from the adversity. I get that it is a devastating loss, someone loses every year in that game. It was the first time in my memory that the loser acted like a spoiled child that had his toy taken away. I think he soooo believed he was the greatest player that ever walked the planet that he just couldn't believe his team lost. He has more than a little growing up to do. For about 3 months now I have been calling him the "Human Ego" because I just don't like the way the dude handles his business. Maybe this will help him see how he is perceived. The Packers just went through a very difficult season and I had to watch Aaron Rodgers after more than a few unexpectedly ugly losses. The words "I played bad" generally come out of his mouth before anything else.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Like some of the former players said last night. Hopefully this young man watches the way he acted and learns from it.
          This guy has been way over the top with his action when he scores a TD or his team wins.
          So when he acts like a baby in defeat he is going to get more heat then anybody else.

I get being frustrated after a loss. But he pitched his fellow players under the bus. I'm sure when he looks at the film and sees what all of us seen it will humble him a little. His fumble was the knockout punch. Making it worse was not that he didn't attempt to recover it...
          He actually backed away from it.

Comment

Not sure if you guys heard or not, but there was a Denver player being interviewed near him and the sound from a reporter asking a Denver player, What was the game plan? and the Denver player responded 'Make Cam Pass!' Cam heard that and got up and left.

Don't misread this as me condoning what he did! All in all, could care less! This Carolina team is a flash in the pan! Free Agency will rob them of defensive players in years to come! And minus Cam, that offense is terrible!

Comment

Working...
            X