Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Plays Week 14 - Comp Play added

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
    fell for it too today, swore off betting and chasing them a few weeks ago. Wtf ? Usually the second half of the season lines are adjusted and shitty teams cover to even out all the spread losses from earlier in the season
    The Bengals were off an optimum performance too, so they were a fade this week for me. I faded 3 teams this week I thought played their best games last week...Detroit, Indy, and Cincy.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Late plays were these...

$400 New Orleans +3 (-125) LOSER (-440)
      $400 Seattle -3 ​LOSER (-440)
      $400 L.A. Rams +6.5 LOSER (-440)
      $400 Atlanta/L.A. Rams under 45 LOSER (-440)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

The sides the books needed to win went 1-7. My way of handicapping is just not going to win on these weeks. Seems like there have been 6 or 7 weeks just like this where the books got toasted. I actually avoided a lot of the bad contrarian sides. I played "ON" Washington and won, and the only side the books got that they needed was Chicago, and I had that. I really can't say any more than that. I have had a bad season for the ages, by far the worst I ever had. Really sorry for my guys that follow...all I can do is hope to knock some off the losses in the finishing weeks and playoffs. This is very humbling and frustrating.

Comment

Yep agree I've kinda jumped from the contrarian belief and just picked the side I wanted as of late. For the most part had a little success in pros but been killing em in college. Unfortunately just bowls left. Pros so unpredictable. But watch the tally on the touts. I think I picked up on something last yr and this yr

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
            Yep agree I've kinda jumped from the contrarian belief and just picked the side I wanted as of late. For the most part had a little success in pros but been killing em in college. Unfortunately just bowls left. Pros so unpredictable. But watch the tally on the touts. I think I picked up on something last yr and this yr
            That's fine for you. I don't believe in changing my betting philosophy from week to week. I have been doing it one way for over 20 years, not going to take public sides just because I get a whim to try a different way.

Comment

I hear ya bro keep up the good work! You are doing good. All in this together. Been doing this about 30 yrs myself.

Comment

NFL teams receiving >60% of bets this season have covered 57.1% of the time, including 25-9 ATS the last 4 weeks.

According to SI

Comment

Originally posted by zafzaf View Post
                  NFL teams receiving >60% of bets this season have covered 57.1% of the time, including 25-9 ATS the last 4 weeks.

According to SI
                  Thanks Zaf. Preaching to the choir...

Comment

Originally posted by zafzaf View Post

According to SI
                    7-2 this week

Comment

Working...
                    X