Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TALLY UPDATES............GUYDANIO

GENTLEMEN,

I HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF THE TOUT'S TALLY AND JUMPER IS CORRECT . WATCH THE LOPSIDED TALLY TOTALS AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISE HOW WELL YOU WILL DO IF YOU ALL YOU FADE THESE NUMBERS. THEY SUCK, IF YOU GUYS WANT A 11:30 UPDATE, A AND NOON TIME UPDATE, THEN A FINAL 12:40 UPDATE JUST LET ME KNOW.

AS FAR AS MY SAINT'S PLAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN BREE'S PLAY SO BAD SINCE I STARTING BETTING 40 YEARS AGO. HE GOT PAID OFF.

GOOD LUCK
    GUY
    GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Re: TALLY UPDATES............GUYDANIO

I watched a lot of that game cause the Packers game was never in doubt. He certainly was off target quite a bit, but so was Russell Wilson. These guys are human beings after-all, expectation of consistent great play just doesn't happen.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

No offense. But can we stop with the paid off player excuses. Just look at Pete Rose. What player in this day and age is going to risk 10, 15 or 20 million a year to throw a game.
      The guy isn't going to throw his career away so somebody can win a bet.

The Saints have changed a lot of pieces since the days they were a dominant offense. Honestly that team needs a rebuild from the top down.

Comment

Guy I'm sure you were venting. So don't take what I wrote personal. Just hate that thought process.
        Jumper is right. Not every player is going to be great every week, matter of fact none are.
        Also Brees isn't the QB he was years ago and a lot of his weapons are gone like Colston and Jimmy Graham

Comment

HE GOT PAID OFF. You never know Guy.

Comment

Working...
          X