NFL Plays Week 4 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 4 - Comp Play WINNER!

Now 18-12 for the season in the NFL (+$1,980) after going 8-2 last week. Full card of 10 plays already sent for the week, starting with a $400 play on the Thursday night game. Click the link below for access to this week's plays for just $40.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play

$300 Carolina/New England over 48.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 4 - Comp Play up

Comment

Started the week off with this...

$400 Chicago/Green Bay under 45.5
      For me this is an easy call, short week, division game...everything points to an under. There is still lots of attrition on the Packers O-line, they just signed an offensive tackle off the Cardinals' practice squad minutes ago. That tells me possibly both tackles may miss. The Bears defense is very under-rated, they made it very difficult for Big Ben to do much this past Sunday. The Packers' offense may be limited by Cobb's absence again as well. He really is the only short quick guy Green Bay has to run the short crosses and hooks on this offense. All the other guys are tall rangy types. Green Bay has very little passing game to worry about this week, if they control the Chicago running game they win this game. Either way, Chicago's running so often shortens the game. I think this line comes down, 46 is more or less a non-number, but 45 is very often hit. Have to keep 45 as a winning number. ​LOSER (-440)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Frustrating loss for me, less than 600 yards combined and miss the under. When I get so little joy from kicking the Bears ass I probably should stop betting on Green Bay's games...

Comment

Dolphins looked just terrible today, I had them...

$300 Miami +3 (-125)
          This game falls into a system I have been following for a few years now. Play against 1-2 teams as favorites that are coming off their 1st win of the season. These teams are 11-31 ATS. I am going to look to fade the Saints in almost every favorite situation, their defense just is not very good. They made Sam Bradford look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana week 1, and then the Patriots just ripped through them. Miami has to be pissed off after allowing the lowly Jets to beat them. I expect their best effort of the season, and expect Cutler and Ajayi both will have a BIG day against this D. ​LOSER (-375)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 4 - Comp Play WINNER!

Have these plays going in the early games...

$300 Carolina/New England over 48.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
            $500 Houston +1.5 (-108) Co-NFL Play of the Week
            I was on board the DeShaun Watson bandwagon before last week's close loss to the world champs. That game cemented it for me. Anyone that watched that game had to be impressed as the rookie had his 1st 300 yard passing game, and repeatedly used his running ability to escape the pocket and keep drives going. Few people would argue with me that Houston has the better defense in this game, though Tom Brady shredded them for most of the day. Brady doing that to any defense is hardly eye-opening. Had the Texans won that game, they would be favored here and it would be a let-down situation I would want no part of. The Seahawks really got no offense going against Tennessee till the 2nd half last week, but that can't be ignored. The Seahawks have a very weak O-line, and the fact they scored as much as they did against the Titans D says a lot. Houston has owned this series, mainly behind the strength of their defense. They have beaten Tennessee 12 of 17 meetings (13-4 ATS) including 6-1 ATS hosting them. I think we have the better defense, home field advantage and we are the underdog, hard to put a capsule on it any better than that. $WINNER$ (+500)
            $300 N.Y. Jets +3.5 (-118) $WINNER$ (+300)
            $500 Baltimore +3 (-115) Co-NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-575)
            $300 Pittsburgh/Baltimore under 42.5 (-115)
            This rivalry has always been defined by defense, especially when they play in Baltimore. Only once in the last 9 meetings in Baltimore have they surpassed this total, I certainly expect that to continue. The Steelers offense always seems like an average at best unit on the road, as Big Ben may have the widest disparity in home/road splits of any active NFL QB. Last week's blowout loss to Jacksonville has caused this line to be what it is, based on my power ratings it should be a pick 'em. Pittsburgh squeaked by the Browns week 1 and lost to a worse than average Bears team last week. Many picked Pittsburgh as Super Bowl contenders before the season started. By season's end they may be, but right now they just are not that good. This will be a hard hitting defensive battle as many past games between these teams have been. I'll take the points and the home team, while nearly 70% of the tickets are on Pittsburgh as I write this. $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

The rest of what I got today...

$400 N.Y. Giants +3
              Yet another dog with the better defense here. The Bucs D is so weak against the pass right now they allowed Case Keenum to rip them for 369 passing yards as they allowed nearly 500 yards offense to the Vikings. The Giants passing game finally got on track in the 2nd half last week, and OBJ and company should have a big day against the Bucs weak pass defense. New York was picked by many to win their division, entering 0-3 this is a MUST WIN game for the Giants, and they match up very well against the Bucs. ​$WINNER$ (+400)
              $400 Denver -2.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)
              $300 Indianapolis +13.5 (-115) (-345)

Comment

6-4 for the week (+$465) and 24-16 for the season in the NFL (+$2,445)

Comment

Working...
                X