sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

week > 9 and time zone = E and o:time zone = P and wins <= 2 and o:wins <= 6 and conference = AFC and season > 1990

week >9..
    afc..
    eastern team..
    opp west coast team..
    wins <=2..
    opp wins <=6..

16-1 (7.19)

jets +8.5

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

when these teams are home (this game) factoring record including avg margin better results

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...output=summary
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-04-2020, 05:09 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday

funny just like last week (and think w/o looking it was the same year) the biggest margin with this was the same matchup 15 years ago
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

11 <= week <= 14 and wins = 1 and p:HL and ou streak != 2 and p:surface = grass

week 11-14
        wins =1
        previous home loss
        not a 2 game over streak
        previous game grass

25-2 (5.30)

jags +10

they won last week with this system @ home vs cle .. it has a better record away (this week)..kind of scary when your two picks in week 13 have 1 win combined

also interesting that you take teams with an average record of 1-11 and they put up those numbers ats
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-05-2020, 04:40 AM.

Comment

12<=week <=14 and wins - losses >3 and o:wins - o:losses >3 and H and NDIV and po:points >24

week 12-14
          home
          non division
          two teams at least 4 games over .500
          previous opp scored >24 points

1-12 o/u (-9.62)

ten under 53

Comment

Comment

post 10 from the "sdql thread" ..jumperjack's system 19 with a couple of extra parameters added on

kc under 51

another nice subset with higher lined games

Last edited by bleeker; 12-06-2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

added a subset

Comment

Comment

Thanks bleeker, great stuff as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                      Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      Thanks bleeker, great stuff as usual.

gl today guys

Comment

Bleeker, good find on the Jets and Jags $

Comment

Originally posted by Chazbo View Post
                          Bleeker, good find on the Jets and Jags $
                          thanks..feels good being right about those 2 on the same day lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X