Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL ROUND 2

this from Marc Lawrence, itzzzzz a GOOD Read,,,

in the Packers? favor is this nugget from our all-knowing database: Playoff teams who lost in their championship game the previous season have been outstanding the following postseason, going 43-7 SU and 33- 15-2 ATS at home. In fact, these same teams are even better against foes coming off a double-digit win, going 21-3 ATS. Which means if you?re planning on risking the ranch on the Rams, you?d better have a backup ranch, especially knowing that Divisional Round road dogs coming off a SU underdog Wild Card Round win are just 12-46 SU and 22-36 ATS. Sure, Los Angles coach Sean McVay is sterling as a visitor, going 23-11 SU, including 5-0 ATS as a dog of 3 or more points, but Rodgers? 5-0 ATS career mark against the Rams counters that. We?re Packers backers here.

Re: NFL ROUND 2

Thanks as always, Player!

Comment

the biggest bet I seen on a ticket was 25K with my own eyes ........ I was told Vegas took in a 550K bet last year on KC at the Bellagio sportbook.... so if you want to bet the farm I guess you could but only at the Bellagio in Wendover Nevada the max is 2500K per ticket... so you have to bet 220 tickets to bet the farm

Comment

Comment

Good info as usual, PLAYER. Thanks, and I'll be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYER View Post
            this from Marc Lawrence, itzzzzz a GOOD Read,,,

in the Packers? favor is this nugget from our all-knowing database: Playoff teams who lost in their championship game the previous season have been outstanding the following postseason, going 43-7 SU and 33- 15-2 ATS at home. In fact, these same teams are even better against foes coming off a double-digit win, going 21-3 ATS. Which means if you?re planning on risking the ranch on the Rams, you?d better have a backup ranch, especially knowing that Divisional Round road dogs coming off a SU underdog Wild Card Round win are just 12-46 SU and 22-36 ATS. Sure, Los Angles coach Sean McVay is sterling as a visitor, going 23-11 SU, including 5-0 ATS as a dog of 3 or more points, but Rodgers? 5-0 ATS career mark against the Rams counters that. We?re Packers backers here.

BOOM !!! there you go GB

Comment

Thanks, PLAYER. Used this exclusively to go with the Pack.

Sometimes Historical info is very revealing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X