X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisional Round by the Drop

As of right now.....I have no fucking clue. None

Re: Divisional Round by the Drop

But I just started drankin. Maybe me and crown can drink sumpin purty. If not, I’ll just fade the drunks at the bar. Oh wait...that would be me.

Comment

Comment

Jiggle your nuts around life and come up with some testies

Comment

Just keep drinkin'. About midnight something 'il start to look good.

Comment

last time he drink patron he said he woke up with his shirt inside out.... not sure if he got rob or had sex ? he didn't say but let leave it to your imagination .... this week I'm leaning towards the favorites... I will do the compounded bet... if the first game the dog hit I will double up on the second game taking the favorites... if both dog hit then... fuck... on sunday I will have to quad up... don't want to but I got to do what I got to do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...0_NFL_playoffs I do have the line of last year too... it seem all four game went dog and under ... later guys

Comment

Drink Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I have been drinkin and jiggling my nuts. I can make a decent case for any team ATS this week but I woke up this morning and see a dime teaser that I must have put in a few days ago and barely remember...so I reckon I gotta go with that.

Green Bay Packers -.5/Baltimore Ravens +8.5

I really really really like the Rams defense...their offense not so much. Last time I saw the Rams, Aaron Donald was having trouble breathing with busted up ribs. Cooper Kupp was laying on the ground holding his knee and Jared Goff was trying to throw the ball with a bunch of hardware in his thumb. Davante Adams vs Patrick Ramsey is gonna be awesome. So I know that the Packers haven't played against very many top defenses this year except maybe the Bears. I guess that's why Rodgers has only been sacked 21 times? The Rams offense isn't very good right now. Cam Akers is most of it. Think the Rams slow down the Pack but don't think the Rams offense can go into the Frozen Tundra and come out with a W. Square but whatever.

I hate the Ravens. Always have. Probably goes back to Ray fucking Lewis. I don't like Lamar Jackson either. What I do like is the Raven's defense. Campbell and Williams up front are run stuffers. Marlon Humphrey and Marcus Peters are excellent corners. The Ravens should be able to run all day on the Bills D and keep Allen on the bench. Buffalo was fortunate to win last week against old man Rivers. both teams will have to play a lot better this week if they want to move on. I'm betting that the Ravens run game and defense will keep them from getting blown out. Just keep it within a score.

GL

Comment

good luck $$$ I got GB and Raven circle too look like I will do testies bet also..... yeah... I know... only girls bet testies

ok .... GB - 1/2 and under 51.5 testies ... also addon ... Buff + 4 with it ....

man this look too damn easy... no wonder you don't win that much betting it
                  Last edited by nba_trends; 01-16-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

likem, braddah life! don't like my rams' chances. goff is awful without a broken thumb..and in 70 degree weather. he's gonna have to play out his ass...ain't gonna happen. kupp now out too. the defense is the only hope for a closer game...but they're not getting a 3rd pick six in a row in this game. think the ravens/bills game is close, so catching 8.5 should be good. gl!!

Comment

I feel like there are going to be some pissed off people today. Pack by 6 and Bills or Ravens by 1. Have the Pack in a couple testies and will probably take the dog in the late game. Just can?t lay any points in that one. Vegas will root for LA so I think they keep it within the number. Barely. Somehow. The other game is just about even Steven so + points for me. Like the GB under too.

Good luck!
                      Last edited by BT; 01-16-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Packers running backs are blowing m'fers up

Comment

So if you told me that the Bills offense will score 10 points and I can have 8.5 points, my only question is what is the max I can bet!!!! What a shitshow!!

Comment

Stupid 101 yard pick 6. 😡😡

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X